3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
I
Igorman 07.10.19 01:54 am

How to pass the bowl? (Bloodborne)

Tell me. Walk slowly. Roma was killed. There is a Cup. Put it. In order to take part? And for each completed give a new bowl? All I want the boss to destroy) and it is possible to find terrible weapons. This is an analogue of the green portals of Diablo 3? That is, random in the cups? And what glyphs?
3 Comments
Sort by:
F
FallenGhost 07.10.19

Igorman
Here is a list of all the bowls https://bloodborne.fandom.com/ru/wiki/%D0%A7%D0%B0%D1%88%D0%B8

Personally, I like most of the other players passed the Cup to achieve:

It is given for killing a boss that lives in one of the bowls. But to reach it - you have to pass the other 6 in a specific order. Here is a small guide describing what the Cup pass, and why:
SpoilerAlso in the process of passing the bowls on the guide you can find valuable blood gem to achieve the Master of the bloody gems in bowls 4-5 levels, and weapons to achieve the Essence of the hunter (to Get all hunting weapons) 4 chalice of the guide.

A glyph is the password to the Bowl. Knowing the glyph, you can go into the bowl created by other players (if in inventory there is a corresponding bowl). They are used for example in the case that you need a specific gem, and another player found him - he can share this password and you can go and pick up this gem. For this you need a subscription PS+.

As for killing all the bosses - of course if you want, you can do it. Are they stronger than in the main game. To do this, simply collect and complete every single Cup, after killing the last boss remove the bowl from the altar to put the new and so on. But me personally, these dungeons are tired after 2-3 bowls for a very tedious, boring and monotonous. But before the platinum was only one trophy, so he passed to the Queen.

R
Richi71 08.12.20

Good afternoon!
Tell me where to find the Lower Bowl of the Ancestors of the Evil Ptumera? As described in the description of bowls, you can buy from the messengers in the lower bowl of the ptumera, but, all of them, all the bowls of the ptumer have nothing, including, the messengers also do not. Maybe some bug in the game?

R
Richi71 08.12.20

Good afternoon!
Tell me where to find the Lower Bowl of the Ancestors of the Evil Ptumera? As described in the description of bowls, you can buy from the messengers in the lower bowl of the ptumera, but, all of them, all the bowls of the ptumer have nothing, including, the messengers also do not. Maybe some bug in the game?