3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
K
Kirenenko 20.04.20 06:46 pm

The story of my conflict with the site chudakov.net

Dear friends!!!

In 2005-2006 I had a conflict with the administration of the site chudakov.net that is completely unclear what attacked me and began a very wild and rough me down. I invite your attention to read a detailed history of my conflict with this site and also about some of the events that took place thereafter:
chudaki .ucoz .net/chudaki.htm
(I warn you once: there is profanity!!!)

I really want you to carefully read the story and answered some very important questions:
1) How this site, which didn't even know how to spell the designation of the condom was in first place in the Rambler, and Yandex for obscene queries???
2) Why is it lady Cranks Destroyka in response to my suggestion to revise the moderation of swearing rudely refused me in a very unpleasant form, despite the fact that she was quite an intelligent young lady, and subsequently banned???
3) Why even after my attempts to get away from this website that lady with the nickname ojob began to flood and to write all sorts of nonsense from my nickname???
4) Why even after I was banned there and I went to the forum of the site, they continued to drop, and extremely rude and shameless???
5) Why the hacker Genetics spoke about the payment of a break-Weirdos AFTER hacked the forum, and even more so why he made this forum, it is unclear what, despite the fact that adequate hacker never so will not do???
6) WHY did the Kooks have to inflate the stupid show with the placement of the home address and phone number of my apartment and endless discussions about that on this address to go and hung lyuley those who live there???
7) Why admin Eccentrics Alexander food reserve was not in any way reacted to this conflict, he was at him openly sneeze???
8) Where Lac knew that on weekdays in Lesiure on weekdays most of the time spent with me my grandma???
9) A Fig to me in ICQ knocked all these scammers that they started me on WebMoney???
10) Where Cyberdemon knew that the walls in my entryway really blue in color???
11) WHY Destroyka posted my data on gay sites and while Nagase wrote that this is the type I EV???
12) Why, when I talked about my conflict with the Cranks on other forums, some forum users and then started to enter my nickname in the Rambler, Yandex and Google???
13) Why is the main enemy of Darklord Cossack on his website brought ME down harder and the most important thing???
14) How are the above-mentioned Cossack could write with cheat IP addresses, such as 12.345.543.21???
15) How Coates and Cyberdemon learned about fluderski super-forum and there began to flood the data of my apartment that day, when I got to the guys ' forum, where he was going to tell the whole truth about the Cranks???
16) How are these same cots and Cyberdemon calculated home address and telephone number of the user with the nickname R. m.U.a.???
17) Why in may 2007 we were terrorized this prankster of Grunstein, despite the fact that the Cranks I already as wrote nothing???
18) How are the participants of the forum prank.ru learned about the topic on woman.ru where my mom wrote about how we got a swatter???
19) How the Cossacks could I knock in ICQ number, consisting of only two digits - 10???
20) Why in July 2007, the Cossacks decided to organize this chaos on the forum gidka.com and began to put me down???
21) Why, then, when I sketch on Gidge, this type unsubscribed it in MY theme and that's about ME said I was type of muddy???
22) AND MOST IMPORTANTLY!!! why Cranks continued to put me down in 2006-2007 despite the fact that neither on the website nor on the forum Weirdos I at that time ANYTHING they wrote???

Personally, I think that the situation about which I asked the above questions are obvious evidence that watching me some top-secret organization, of which I am the main target.

Thanks in advance.
15 Comments
Sort by:
W
Wing42 20.04.20

Kirenenko
You're a fool?

F
Fitil11 20.04.20

Kirenenko
Personally, I think that the situation about which I asked the above questions are obvious evidence that watching me some top-secret organization, of which I am the main target.
Here I Arnol! Apparently you elected. Wait For The Morpheus. In General, it seems to me, you Troll hard and your result is achieved.

A
Anglerfish 20.04.20

Anyone tried it? Good?

P
Pirat_V_Zakone 20.04.20

So who then to go?

T
ToxaF1 20.04.20

I thought the exacerbation happens only in the spring. Although... I'm kind of in the entrance wall blue. Where it learned Cyberdemon?!

b
bloomm 20.04.20

Kirenenko wrote:
chudakov.net
The answer is the same.

A
AR3E 20.04.20

A story without history.

L
LenivyiBob 20.04.20

n
nikita2112 20.04.20

For the disclosure of personal data and otvetstvennosti to attract. It would wish.

W
Wing42 20.04.20

nikita2112
I am more than confident that the law on personal data protection works through the ass.

M
Mag Otshelnik 20.04.20

I'm so interesting adventures of the eccentric on which it left the site....

M
MelShlemming 20.04.20

ToxaF1 wrote:
I, too, in the entrance wall blue. Where it learned Cyberdemon?!
You're so screwed! Urgent run! It's a giant demon with a pistol.

z
zdrastE 20.04.20

Kirenenko wrote:
started extremely wild and rough to drop me
Kirenenko wrote:
continued to drop, and extremely rude and shameless???
Kirenenko wrote:
brought ME down harder and the most important thing???
Kirenenko wrote:
on the forum gidka.com and began to put me down???
Kirenenko wrote:
why Cranks continued to put me down in 2006-2007
Spoiler
after a long and fruitless search, the network is forced to sadly admit that this wonderful site (judging by the frequency of mentions of the verb to lower) there were zoo fans of the Marquis de Sade (zoo de Sade - I) sunk into oblivion.
what probably is sad and the author of its Manifesto, a sort of cry from the heart...

Kirenenko
dude, you're not here...
fortunately, but for someone, perhaps, unfortunately here in the fertile fields PG, abundantly unwounded blown perdaki and burnt ass, you can hardly feel the charm of procedure of lowering the full - not the format and not the public.so for you - alas and Ah, to be able to.

U
Ugasshiy 20.04.20

Here you laugh, and the man conducted a global investigation of all references, people who dashed off a huge load of text for you to his progressive paranoia. Respect him.

A
A.Soldier of Light 20.04.20

Kirenenko
Wow, your address they know, however ^_^ Nothing solved it. Not worth it *so* trusting the same ))

Kirenenko wrote:
Guys ' forum, where he was going to tell the whole truth about the Cranks???
Guys ' forum? And what else are? Clear Pozici? Pontorezy? The guard? 8)