3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
C
Coddern 20.04.20 06:46 pm

Do not turn on the computer with a GT 730 2gb ddr5

Shorter after replacing some get the game

and keyboard does not respond to touch, prior to this was a gt 520, what would you advise?
p. S. please do not write mean that the computer is the bottom, this is a temporary Assembly.
12 Comments
Sort by:
A
ALCAB 20.04.20

Try to pull the tablet for 10-15 seconds
If that fails, put the old video card, remove the video driver and put a new :)

C
Coddern 20.04.20

JohnProf
Resetting BIOS doesn't help ( and the old put is not an option she has a broken crystal, but the driver I already tore down and put the other intel hd graphics, is that a microphone use

M
MagicHero 20.04.20

Devet
And without graphics cards run?
It happens that for a long time, the contacts in the slot oxidized, clean eraser to the contacts of the video card and Raziel on the Board (only there carefully so not to bend them)

C
Coddern 20.04.20

MagicHero
The graphics card is working 100% on another PC with it run, without it running, with built-in percent core. Doesn't look like there contacts had oxidized, was recently gt520 ...

N
Nikolay Ololay 20.04.20

If on the other computer vidyuhi works and your not, most likely PCI-E slot is acting up, try a different stick if you have one, so try BIOS update (if possible), but most likely the nurse is ordered to live long, straight path you in the boutiques for new mother. Because I see the BIOS you have a hundred-year-old, the mother is probably even older
Devet

C
Coddern 20.04.20

Nicholas Ololi
I think you're right, it's all in the BIOS, unfortunately the updates for it there is no need to get a new motherboard

s
szhech konsolotu 20.04.20

Devet wrote:
it's all in the BIOS
Well...the GT 730 because it is a novelty)))just older-that it BIOS 2012 outdated. But the PCI-E slot is out of order is an option.

C
Coddern 20.04.20

burn consolato
There is a suspicion that hp (the computer was bought in the Assembly) through the BIOS blocked the installation vidyahu other manufacturers and pci-e slot work with gt520 comp runs but with severe artifacts because atcolon a piece of crystal

s

Devet
Is that a laptop? Yes, and HP they always blochat most of the BIOS settings.

C
Coddern 20.04.20

burn consolato
is the PC branded hp

s

Devet
Clear-take it to the service for denyuzhku unlocks or pereproshit BIOS to normal. Not only to the HP service)))

N
Nikolay Ololay 20.04.20

That's why you don't like the finished Assembly. When he harvested, and if something fails, you already know what's what