3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
p
powerGLASS 20.04.20 06:46 pm

The problem with the blessing. (Divinity: Original Sin 2)

Has anyone encountered a similar problem?
My character is undead. In order to progress through the story, you need to get the hang of the Blessing of the statue near Molech emptiness. The catch is that after some vague and obviously kosyachny dialogue in the world of spirits, this skill learn ALL party members except the MAIN character. And when it comes time to free the gods from the curse in the first act, I have this skill, respectively, no and I'm stuck.
I started three times and it always ends the same.
Here it is:
Спойлерhttp://radikal.ru/big/x8edquym1zu6n
17 Comments
Sort by:
d
drag - fire 20.04.20

Alternatively,to receive a blessing, you can use Fanova mask of disguise.

p
powerGLASS 20.04.20

drag - fire
Tried a dead room. All persons tried. During the conversation the appearance of the reset.
In addition to all of this, the bug is removed buff the oil of the bloody rose

p
powerGLASS 20.04.20

That's what I have noticed:
When talking in the spirit world waiting for me Amadiya is the goddess of mages, sort of.
But since my character is a lizard, I understand the need to speak with Angry Tisza.
Which once again proves that this is a bug.

c
concluding 20.04.20

powerGLASS
Amadiya is a goddess of the undead. Any negati. So then all the rules.

S
Serge3d 20.04.20

But you have a limit of skills has not been exceeded? Check the list learned, maybe just not active. Play FEIN, the blessing of standards appeared.

p
powerGLASS 20.04.20

Serge3d
Dude, I have the game 4 times and started each time after a conversation with Amalia I checked everything, including the book of skills.
Yes, and I have made a screenshot to illustrate it.

p
padrepepe 20.04.20

strangely I like this fiction

A
Ayub_Black 20.04.20

In the game at the moment, lots of bugs, and it looks like you found another one, unfortunately.

j
jsilverst 20.04.20

I got the hang of the Blessing, but how to make it work.

S
Saihonh 20.04.20

jsilverst
add in skill, there are two count memorized and so pokapaysya in the book navykov

j
jsilverst 20.04.20

Saihonh
Thanks, understood, it was necessary to have a spare memory cell.

v
vit0208 20.04.20

powerGLASS
Went to the skills not through the bottom panel? My blessing was just not active,put a tick and voila

p
powerGLASS 20.04.20

vit0208
I like BAA have already answered a similar question.
Dude, I have the game 4 times and started each time after a conversation with Amalia I checked everything, including the book of skills.
Yes, and I have made a screenshot to illustrate it.

m
makc11021992 20.04.20

vit0208
It can be played with a gamepad!? and like, norm? but how to connect?

v
vit0208 20.04.20

makc11021992
I play with a gamepad and it can not and need to play with a gamepad,if there is one ) How to connect? Like any gamepad,even in the settings there is a switch on a choice-PS4 or XBOX.

m
makc11021992 20.04.20

vit0208
but why the need? I just don't really know a selection of spells from the panel on the controller. And the chair I broke, still sit on the priest exactly) so that only mouse)

S
SS44 20.04.20

Played and Xbox-papadom and the keypad-myshom... still a little more convenient multi-button mouse - using only one hand to play)))