3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
M
MediatorFender 20.04.20 06:47 pm

Question on force (Diablo 2)

Fsem of gratuti! I got the Hyde necro samanera,where, due to not put anything,i.e. leave the base 15. And to wear the armor throws charmy force dress up and we will be happy! As soon as charmy remove all the armor clad becomes active.QUESTION!! I'm doing something wrong or it doesn't work and force necessary to customize armor? If I was a novice.
42 Comments
Sort by:
H
Herzeleidmann 20.04.20

the Hyde Summoner describes the final stage of development, like all other guide. in other words, completely put this character from scratch can only pump the desired level (slvl = requirement is the highest stuff in build) and getting all the right stuff at your disposal. thus, such a punch guides suitable only for the later stages of the game (after visiting Akari, for example, or cooking essences in hortresearch Cuba) or in the presence of Perez-of the engine, knocked out the right gear and carry the future of the Negro in zhyrnye experienced them. 146% sure that the part proposed to build stuff gives str, so the ful is self-charnow on page

O
Obsessed 20.04.20

MediatorFender, it is not necessary to do so, there is a risk to lose the gear forever.

the bottom line is this: rags And want 156 strength (str). but in itself, it has a +30 str. we put on the ring, to achieve a str to 156, put on clothes AND, REMOVE the RING and all the beautiful thing is itself. but then we kill and we can't raise the corpse completely. sobbing, crawling over a ring, but kill us again. then, in a fit of anger, we run the corpse, dressed in casual clothes out of the trunk, we qilaut and, with a burning anus, we go in. the basic set of clothes lost.

f
firkax 20.04.20

it's a bad guide
first, there likely was meant Enigma as armor (it gives a lot of power), which you most likely do not and will not, like most, and the author just pontanulsya that he knows such cool runeword
second, even if you did all that there is described well - the armor would be kept, but over you was the constant danger of losing him (when I die and not be able with the first attempts to raise back from the dead - charmof already there - in General can get so half armor will disappear without a trace and forever)
thirdly, for this to work (but I already wrote and I repeat - do not recommend doing so) it is necessary that the power that gives hold so Exodus was sufficient to ensure that it is kept (for example armor gives 70 str and requires 85 - then you wear it with CHARNAME, then clean them, and it turns out that you have 15+70=85 power means enough)

f
firkax 20.04.20

AA I'm a little late :(

O
Obsessed 20.04.20

..and, by the way, NiCr-Summoner blooms when wearing ENIGMA (which then you have never..), and she gives a lot of str.

O
Obsessed 20.04.20

Yes, you ping fix it! ;DD

M
MediatorFender 20.04.20

https://www.diablozone.net/forum/index.php?showtopic=46647&st=0 here is the guide.Like even praise him(

M
MediatorFender 20.04.20

And please tell me in which version now play and how in the net play?

O
Obsessed 20.04.20

MediatorFender, resource PTS old PTS old guide there, and reference to third-party resources is not encouraged. ;-)
you'd better write right now, then simply: I LET GUID ON NECRO-SAMANERA all. =)

M
MediatorFender 20.04.20

Oh! Sorry!I know! I LET GUID ON NECRO-SAMEERA plz!

n
nwn2030 20.04.20

nado iskat' amul,belt ~30 str, torsh ~20, togda hvatit

n
nwn2030 20.04.20

Here's GUID:
torch 20/xx
English 40@, Beast War Axe
amul 2nekar/3 summon 30 str+
Bone armor in AP
Boneflame 30@ s Um
Boti Marrow +2
ring soj/bk
gloves Trang
Belt TG
9 Summon sk+
hp sc+rez

Merk
Ariok Eth +4, Arkane, Andi

M
MediatorFender 20.04.20

Thanks of course,but this campaign is something very rare and expensive. In which version now? As you ride?

f
firkax 20.04.20

have nwn2030 not particularly rare, except for the beast war axe, instead of which you can get cheap Leoric, which is no worse

versions starting from 1.10 almost indistinguishable from each other

how to play you've written here: http://www.rubattle.net/support/2/

O
Obsessed 20.04.20

MediatorFender, main - download corpse explosion! it is the norms of the SKILL of necromancer.

M
MediatorFender 20.04.20

All SPS are already playing!!

M
MediatorFender 20.04.20

Only here the best guide to Necros the Summoner so no one advised((

H
Herzeleidmann 20.04.20

skeleton mastery 20
the away team skeleton 20
the away team focuses on 20
clay galem 20
amplify damazh 1+
Iran Maidan 1+
Decrepify 1+
life tap 1+

armor for FCR, FHR, FRW, +skills, +necromancer skills, +Summoner skills, +skeleton mastery, +skeleton, +clay Golem. force under armor, agile under the block, rest in Vita, and Messrs.
the skeleton, not skeletonkey because skeletonmaker the bottom
catalkoy Golem slows the enemy. fire, iron and blood Golem - bottom
skeleton mastery - no comments
the away team resistance increase the durability of the dummy and allow less to perekashivaet
amplify damazh increases the efficiency of the skeletons
Iran independence allows powerful monsters faster to do opstina
life tap allows to live in the crowd your merc
Decrepify - crowd control (e.g., undersized pygmies in the jungle duranbah and braking)

Merck - of the second act, offensive (with aura Mait - it makes the dolls). wear the scoop - handle, probably)

H
Herzeleidmann 20.04.20

while Iran can also be the Golem unity to throw just for lulz. feed this thing some damagou, but you don't need transactnow the Bolva with low runes Ith El Eth. open wounds, ignore armor, and overall good performance idol worth the cost (especially when you consider that these runes fray, like a RAM, with the same courtesy and 99% of the mobs).
Oh, and the away team well, and the clay Golem first by unity, and curses at unity, and then prokleivanie skeleton mastery and skeleton for the away team to the ceiling. Golem and without the pumping first time, live well (the armor with +skills, okda?), resistance until the end of the rules of your summons will be missed.

g
gradusGl 20.04.20

Obsessed
Oh yeah, corpse explosion!!! Helixplayer = Pete izi, izi chaos, br izi, izi... all 20 skeletons 20 mastery 20 corpse 10 amplifica. That's the whole build. Well, a Golem that would falena killed for the 1st skeleton.