3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
h
hanterwow 20.04.20 06:47 pm

Leah does not remove the collars (Divinity: Original Sin 2)

I took the assignment, went to the ruins ,found a detachment of the order ,said I'm the replacement they left, I went on there Gareth already fighting two mobs, I helped Gareth their probity, pogovoril with him, came to Leah and she does vosklicat as well that Gareth is back and all.what to do to get olenici from satellites?
7 Comments
Sort by:
M
Mr.Caduceus 20.04.20

hanterwow
characters come with a collar, and not gg.

N
Natalielinen 20.04.20

Well, actually it immediately after the return of Gareth removes them (in the dialog appears a phrase like:you can take those collars?), but you need to talk not with her but with the gnome who is close by. Or if you have a dwarf in the squad Beast, she'll take them off immediately, without Gareth. You only need the dwarf with a dwarf to give a talk.

N
Natalielinen 20.04.20

Mr.Caduceus
it doesn't change anything, I he removed the collar from the blacksmith and then gg came up and she removed the rest.

p
pochtipushkin 20.04.20

Collars will be removed all the characters after the final battle on the island. There's even a begging one will not have to. Just move on. These collars do not change anything in the Fort Joy.

P. S. be Sure to only remove the collar with GG at the blacksmith, otherwise the Blessing poyuzat. . .

M
Mr.Caduceus 20.04.20

Natalielinen
Strangely, I have the GG had no such option.

S
Sharg30 20.04.20

Take the beast to the team and all will be removed.

a
aolos 20.04.20

I have it removed just before going to beat Alexander. Person (which is necessary to find on the island) said come over to her.