3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
SixHunna 20.04.20 06:47 pm

The island of the blood moon! Need help( Caution, possible spoilers!) (Divinity: Original Sin 2)

Hi, I have a few questions to you as to experts, I would be grateful if you give me the answers. Gave me so Jaan quest to find out the name of the archdemon, right after I killed the Lawyer. No idea where to find the demon's name, I hope you can help me.

In the centre of the island there is a tree above him conjure the boys of the black circle, I approached him, heart to heart talk with them and we clashed. At the end, through the ability to market with spirits, I began a dialogue with the tree, but as I understand he only speaks ancient Elvish or something of some kind, this is the second question where you can get the book through which we can understand what says the tree?

Then I found a map that shows three different places, I realized that there are characters in whom was a demon and from demon to cast out over fucking simulation of the exorcist. Looking through the forum I came across the topic with this quest, it's all soap, but the end is clear. However, there is the question of how to release the Snake? She even if you successfully go into denial don't want to talk to you then, repeatedly, what you can do with it. Thank you for that atleast I read up to the end, I hope your answer, thanks in advance!))0)
6 Comments
Sort by:
p
pnfna 20.04.20

.SixHunna
About the tree, you need to get into the secret archive on the island, on the map it probably is already with you, it is necessary to search the shelves and find the book with the name of the elf that became a tree. After all these manipulations, you will have a new option in the dialogue. And what about the Snake will not say anything do not bother.

S
SixHunna 20.04.20

pnfna
Thanks for the reply! Now heal there)

z
zhigalin 20.04.20

pnfna
ka just to get into the archive,all of the captives already released???

p
pnfna 20.04.20

zhigalin
You have on the map is mark - secret archive? Come down, dig a lizard or shovel entrance, and voila.

S
SixHunna 20.04.20

zhigalin
Release perhaps only two, it is small and a dwarf. Dwarf bear HP is to low and break the fetters of the demon it flies and migrates to someone from your Korepanov, you take the fact someone was possessed by demom HP is to low and it climbs from there, and you quietly fall apart. To free the girl, talk to her cat and if you inject the skill of persuasion and conversations with animals, Tomcat will give you permission to talk to the chick and break her, unfortunately her demon not to expel, possible on the ship with a pick, maybe next will be maybe now still do not know.

To find the archive, you crash on a label and you need skill wyceny discovery or something, he pumped into one column, power etc, gives Crete and che still. With this skill you will burn sign in and out of it, so I had.

b
blackdoctorblackdoctor 20.04.20

if not pumped skill perception (and he did really need), then options 2 - go to the mirror and redistribute or just stupid to take a shovel and dig in the center of the archive. I first came across Luke.
with a dead cat is not agreed, had to Bang. the infant was salutary to the ship without any problems. maybe it's something will affect further