3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
A
Alex Kayfoviy 20.04.20 06:48 pm

A couple of questions on Enderal (The Elder Scrolls 5: Skyrim)

Good afternoon. Now began to pass and the question arose as to what actually needs glasses learning, well, obviously, if there is a point, found and read the book which I need to raise the level from 15 to 16, well, what's in it for me?

It seems that the eye height of the character is very low, the feeling that Shorty, if you play in first person, and I love to play this way, and happen to have a console command or something else that would be a little higher to make eye level?
4 Comments
Sort by:
H
Hikolay 20.04.20

Alex Kayfoviy
Learning points this is a numeric value showing the degree of development in that skill, and on reaching a certain level of development of this skill becomes available stars pumps which have new opportunities for this skill, for example, if you pump skill hacking on to activate the star of Eternal skeleton key then the master key will no longer break
And on account of the position of the camera does not know how to help never even heard of

A
Alex Kayfoviy 20.04.20

Nicholas
In Skyrim it was and it was clearly shown, but there seems to be nothing anywhere about it is not written and not at all clear how many have levels that would be adept and so on...

H
Hikolay 20.04.20

Alex Kayfoviy
See the description of star written there

J
Jeff-xxx 20.04.20

Alex Kayfoviy
As for the second item, try this mod : http://gamer-mods.ru/load/tes_v_skyrim/gejmplej_i_animacija/skyrim_enhanced_camera/16-1-0-2282 , it is much more convenient to play from the first person