3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
f
fluk14 20.04.20 06:48 pm

I wonder for what? (Counter-Strike)

BUILD 3421 SERVER (0 CRC)
Server # 1090
* Privileges set
[AMXBANS] You have been banned from this server.
[AMXBANS] 9 hours, 29 minutes and 15 seconds remaining.
[AMXBANS] Reason: oxPeHe/.
[AMXBANS] Your nick: fluk14.
[AMXBANS] Your steamid: STEAM_0:1:12463910.
[AMXBANS] Your IP is: 62.117.68.168.
Kicked by Console: You are BANNED. Check your console.
Kicked :You are BANNED. Check your

After changing the maps on the first round got Porzio Slepov and the next round already banned,I wonder for what? on the previous map played with him and didn't noticed O_o. banned no.exit - tex .
The demo is) I do not know how to upload.
In Ah only heard behave
52 Comments
Sort by:
W
Wgod.BullDoG 20.04.20

probably every fool knows that all there cstrike and so created special for game admins
the word is not as you say - count me down watch the end of the ban ...

f
fluk14 20.04.20

Uh...ie is it normal that I for no reason Slapac and banyat? Without explaining the reasons? Or sign Nuts says a lot?

M
MTS 20.04.20

Especially for some!

Rules for use of servers CStrike.ru
1 On the server it is forbidden to use any kind of cheating (cheating), using bugs to their advantage, intentional and purposeful teamkillers damage players of his team, insulting players, flooding, hard-core camping, deviation from the task and carry out activities not related to the overall goal of the game.
Clarification:
1.1 an insult to the players (swearing, obscenities including voice communication) aimed to address specific players, teams or all players in General, demonstrative disrespect of the comments to the admins, any other attempts to humiliate other players.
1.2 Timekillers - premeditated murder or damage of your team (except when the injury or murder of a member of his team happened by chance on the battlefield or due to limited visibility).
1.3 hard-core camping - the absence of the player in the zone of active actions not connected with execution of team tasks, as well as the desire to end the round on timelimit if it will lead to the defeat of the team (on maps as and cs to CT, and de for T).
To repeat camperstop not apply:
- the situation when a player is deliberately avoiding open contact fire with the remaining time to the end of the round in less than 30 seconds, and the superiority of opponents no less than two times. (ate for 30 seconds. to the end two players left and they have 4 opponents they have the right to lay low and wait for the end of the round).
The term hard-core camping is not applicable:
a). Terrorists on de_ maps after the bomb installation (protection installed bombs)
b). Terrorists on cs_ maps until the withdrawal of hostages (hostage guard)
in). Terrorists on as_ maps. (not to sanction the evacuation and VIP)
g). To Contrarrestar on maps de_ prior to the installation of the bomb (guard of bomblast)
d). To Contrarrestar maps cs_ after the withdrawal of hostages (guards exit)
1.4 Deviation from the job - failure to perform player tasks described in the briefing to the map, when there are all the possibilities: when a player who plays for terrorists with a bomb, puts a bomb while on bombline, and it does not interfere with opposing players; when a player who plays for the ST, not save hostages being close to them, and it does not interfere with opposing players and team ST has a numerical advantage.
1.5 actions not related to the purpose of the game - periodically carry out player action unrelated to the objectives of the game, which could be described as action which is simply lost time: unjustified suicides, aimless jumping in textures and shooting at him, he flips his spawn smoke grenades or other, etc., that can be described as a deviation of a player execute a command task or killing enemy players.
1.6 Flood - writing meaningless or unnecessarily repetitive messages through the commands say and team_say. Constant, not related to game situations, talking on the microphone, preventing the players. (DEADам possible)
1.6.1 to Use nicknames that contain: one character, profanity, and insult individual players and the gaming community, seemingly random set of characters (with no explanation of the player using the nickname).
1.7 Is on the database - I went to the toilet, to smoke, got distracted on the phone, etc.
1.8 the Use of any kind of malicious programs that violate the health of the server.
1.9 Monitoring (obtaining information on the location of mobile objects on the map (players, weapons, bomb, hostages) otherwise than through your own monitor or speakers/headphones) is equivalent to the use cheats.

2 For violation of the rules, the following types of punishments:
2.0 Cheating - kick and/or ban.
2.1 Insulting players - kick, if the player returns to the server and continues the offense - ban
2.2 Timekillers - kick, if the player returns to the server and continues to kill/damage your ban).
2.3 hard-core camping - admin_slap (to push the camper from nychka, while he dealt minor damage). Subsequently, admin_slay. Does not help - kick.
2.4 Deviation from the job and carry out activities not related to the purpose of the game - admin_slap once or twice, that's enough to make the player realize what he is being punished, otherwise, admin_slay. Does not help - kick.
2.5 Flood - warning, no help, admin_gag, if the map changes, everything is repeated, then admin_gag 0. Does not help - kick.
2.6 If the player is not playing (on the base) - the first round slay, slay, second round, third round kick.
2.7 the Use of malware or a permanent ban!

W
Wgod.BullDoG 20.04.20

but damn, it hurts of course , it it BAM you clapet a couple of times, even as it is for anything , the staff polyarylates hotstsa, then Bang and all the kik...sides , the word say - ban

f
fluk14 20.04.20

In General, I understand that you Admins are only 10-12 years.
MTS - Tell me where the demo throw,and then re-read the rules and tell me what I did wrong?

f
fluk14 20.04.20

It was the first 10 seconds after the start of the map,immediately after the restart

M
MTS 20.04.20

demo here

M
MTS 20.04.20

2 MACTEP.team|BullDoG

how would any of that not Slapac and not banyat!

fluk14 and that these 10 secodn give? (as you Slapac and then banyat) Now if only you posted the demo with the your stay on the server....

f
fluk14 20.04.20

http://www.hotfile.ru/22933 and password 1
Can and last game to spread if left,but why the reason for the ban Nuts?

K
KuB. 20.04.20

1) showdown with the admin in ICQ
2) Those adequate people, just like that ban will not
3) Could miss and copy someone else's ID, banned nitao, so is unbanning.

K
KuB. 20.04.20

we watched a demo.

and you still complain? THAT is prohibited, it is difficult to understand? I really hate THAT first card... to Continue the fight with the admin to piss against the wind.
I'm all for extending the ban at least to weeks...

N
No-Dachi 20.04.20

Uzhos! The lawlessness of the admin no.exit - texа!

i
insane | MAHb9IK 20.04.20

THAT is only possible on de_nuke because only there neuspiel to run to the enemy to Autorestart
IMHO

i
insane | MAHb9IK 20.04.20

this you banned?

M
MTS 20.04.20

Man ZHZHESH :D

PlayGround.ru

propose to him to do so here

K
KuB. 20.04.20

Maniac THAT is not possible at all.
if forbidden is forbidden....

T
Tex 20.04.20

the theme of this..
changing the card before the restart.. two seconds.. I appear counter-t on Inferno. It appears this flick and starts to charge all of two rounds in the head to me.. then comes the restart ... we ran down the center.. and this is on the heart with me.. he also begins to shoot in the head again clip, I'm on the next restart start it kapati... he writes the phrase that the type of some noobs give there admin.. I throw it in the ban for 10 hours.. - the mood well figs with it.. would be for someone... time goes knocking in ICQ says that you banned me.. the answer is given in the form fact that you do not know how to behave. Then from his side the phrase learn to suck a girl... then I had to ignore in ICQ throw. I'm warning you! once again, I see like.. you get a ban for a longer period... I bath but rarely accurately..

although it may be something I messed up .. not the piss)).. about the way it was.. demos kada I wrote it I haven't seen your topics (Maniac burns) I have not read.

T
Tex 20.04.20

and I was advised to complain on the forum.. maybe this will help.. this did.. ))) I forgot to write ))))

I understand that you admins for 10-12 years old))) you're still a noob.. even you're still small.. and a noob too..)) so to speak)))

f
fluk14 20.04.20

I think on the demo, it is clear that I shot up to rr and then just ran to the center and began Slapy,if so affected your child's mind then excuse me...

N
No-Dachi 20.04.20

Oh 6ЈІя never underestimate the predictability of human stupidity