3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
K
Kool Savas Yurderi 20.04.20 06:48 pm

Optimization. (Hatred)

A PG to discuss optimization of this sensational project. Decided to create a special and eponymous subject in which gamers can opt-out of how stable or unstable they have a running game.
52 Comments
Sort by:
k
k0les0 20.04.20

Guys,I'm in the game,at the beginning of training text characters incomprehensible to spell.what's the problem?Menu prompts at the top of the rules

S
Superfic1es 20.04.20

k0les0
Hospade, change the language in settings to English and all.

[
[S.A.D.] 20.04.20

My computer is quite old, but modern games on medium settings quite drawn. But in Hatred of fps is disgusting, even at low settings.

I
IGRULKI 20.04.20

Optimization of norms for the Maximum 31 of the frame below the drawdown was!
All those who whine about the lag,low FPS,buckets update:-Dшколота in indignationtoy on the theme of sadismkill civilians:Obviously will require a top metal BUSINESS!

M
Mr.Nobody.... 20.04.20

Костя7777777
below 31?))) OMG,this is a normal optimization? My friend,it should give stable 60. So do not tell here about the bucket,the game is not smooth,frieze and everything in this spirit.

I
IGRULKI 20.04.20

Mr.Nobody....
Firstly I have goes smoothly:-D
Secondly, I ran it on the laptop ,i7 4700HQ GTX860m video card))as the laptop, not the top..one Conclusion, playing on buckets)))

M
Mr.Nobody.... 20.04.20

Костя7777777
Such nonsense,the bucket just you,I play with i7 4790, gtx 780ti,16 gb ram plus ssd. And accordingly the game is not on stable 60 frames,although with the level of graphics is less than 60-55, I do not need to drawdown. And by the way here is a video with almost the same computer as my current graphics card gtx980,look what stable fps.

I
IGRULKI 20.04.20

Mr.Nobody....
I do not know you and like him..taking into consideration the CPU and the video card is not shown-it))
The main thing I have drawn,37-31 frame is at maximum speed and I am satisfied.Can the shade be removed and get 50 FPS

p
pacantre 20.04.20

optimization of the no! what is the minimum salary that on ultra, the average fps is 25.

n
nominar 20.04.20

Optimization caseville no no,on specialized hardware, often fps drops to 35-40

M
Mr.Nobody.... 20.04.20

nominar
But there's a kid on the laptop i7-4700HQ GTX860m graphics card stable 37-31 frame gets))) And says that how we sit on the buckets))

o
oiujihjfigbf 20.04.20

lags terribly how to change the screen resolution? and then I have in the settings of this line are empty

V
Vadim Kowboy 20.04.20

oiujihjfigbf
So, you twist it.

V
Vadim Kowboy 20.04.20

oiujihjfigbf
So, you twist it.

N
NuKoLb 20.04.20

i7-4770k gtx 970
lag to 28 fps and frieze

A
Arkadiy Chekushkin 20.04.20

already on your bucket to 30-40 fps in any game, so that is Yes, and okay

g
gennaz 20.04.20

Yes, the optimization of the average.

o
ochen ZLOY 20.04.20

Optimization??? No, not heard...

D
Dr.Schmeisser 20.04.20

don't know what you complain about optimization, at my max speed flies like a rocket without any FPS dips and brakes (pirates), config - i5-2400(3100GHz) 16gb ram (1333Hz) gtx 770 (4gb)
conclusion: the soft, the wood has long been updated?????

D
Daniil Vologodskiy 20.04.20

A month has passed since the release, there have been several patches in the group in the VC there is a link to the patch from the fifteenth to the fact that I have downloaded. On the minimum salary goes smoothly only menu in the game as the FPS looks about eighteen, is at the first location, and the rest, perhaps as many as seven. The optimization is really horrible, although the graphics did not seem very strong. The game eats too much, even lots of it. Of course, over time the graphics improved, BUT, DAMN, it is TIME to UNDERSTAND THAT NOT ALL POWERFUL DEVICE! Razrabotciki quite sank on his chart! All the best, make only high-end devices, like sucking up to the rich ILIT. This game is dedicated to hate and murder, but with lags of gonna fucking kill, it's easier in real life to kill, though there FPS higher.) In General, we will wait for the patch where the lag will be reduced.