3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
Stanislav_Batkovich 22.04.20 04:37 pm

The Story Of The Red Prince. (Divinity: Original Sin 2)

Again Good!
The job need to go to the Graveyard behind the BrahMos. In the Churchyard find only the corpses of dinosaurs-killers, but not him. Ghost keeping used. In General, the bodies of the lizards, and the task is not updated.
9 Comments
Sort by:
k
karebonitch 22.04.20

there is a ghostly shaman or something on the edge

S
Stanislav_Batkovich 22.04.20

karebonitch
Here and there it. Each piece was examined, was cut on the CD the Eyes. Okay. Then another go, because it is logical that we need to have the bodies there to chat. That's just not the same body.

A
Aleksey84 22.04.20

Stanislavski
Maybe a bug?I actually met him by accident,and then in dwarven underground hit(where is the lizard quest dialogue),but the journal still reflected all the movements

S

Aleksey84
The bug apparently. I don't know. Will return later to the churchyard.

3axap34 22.04.20

Stanislavski
No, this is not a bug. The Ghost of the shaman walks near pogrebalnoe fire, where the burning chest. On the left side like.

S

3axap34
Well, here's how-once everything is cleaned and the ability of the Source. Neither the shaman nor the double of the shaman is not there. The trouble is sadness. Lucky for me the first time to catch this.

S

Yes. Where would be the shaman, it's not. Ledge single marker too. Corpses, rock - and there Fig.

S
Shefula 22.04.20

Stanislavski
I also have no shaman Ghost not there, the quest continued, when they came for the sawmill, where stuck merchants with a caravan stand. And then you the dreamer will still meet)

S

Hmm. So maybe because of this bug? I came to the sawmill, only no one tryndel. So there I was not just nzhno was chest to take on the quest of four heroes.