3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
C
ChErPa4Ok 22.04.20 04:38 pm

The most independent race of Tamriel. (The Elder Scrolls 5: Skyrim)

Which race is the most independent in your opinion. Where you just don't care and all. In particular the Thalmor. The most rebellious and indomitable race.
20 Comments
Sort by:
A
Anomel Suna 22.04.20

Students PG. Do not depend at all from anyone. Savage thugs

J
Jaden_Korr777 22.04.20

The guards.

C
ChErPa4Ok 22.04.20

Personally I voted for a well-developed in the field of magic the Dunmer. They live in peace in your Morrowind. All of them principle the spit and the Thalmor are no exception. Even Malborn after the quest Diplomatic immunity is resolved to go there, explaining that the Dunmer do not care about the Thalmor and there will clearly be safer than anywhere else. Although the Redguards at the time, separated from the Empire fell under the onslaught of the same Thalmor to this day have the reputation as the Best war of Tamriel. But what do you think?

J
Jaden_Korr777 22.04.20

ChErPa4Ok
For me it is the Best war of Tamriel is the guards of Whiterun. Them and an arrow in the knee uneasy, and sweet rolls harnessed. That's just God forbid anyone will kill a chicken or steal a tomato...

t
toraleystripe 22.04.20

The guards,Redguards, dark elves and warriors , But katiti better .. (Quietly stole, left... Called - found ) Go on to Skua to drink =) After all, cats are the most proud and independent.

V
Vladislav Vedmedev 22.04.20

I think the Khajiit, Dunmer or Argonian

S
Sativum 22.04.20

Altmer are the most independent, clear the stump

P
Protestant46 22.04.20

There are still orcs. As for me, they are just independent.

M
Mr_POMAH 22.04.20

Vladislav Vedmedi
what *** the Khajiit with Argonian? they are the Dunmer much of its history in slavery was sitting

C
ChErPa4Ok 22.04.20

What are the guards? The guards is not a race. The guards as a rule, the Imperials or the Nords (Skyrim). Otnesites seriously. No nonsense please.

V
Vladislav Vedmedev 22.04.20

Mr_POMAH
I know

N
Nedas 22.04.20

Here the orcs definitely all do not care! Currently sitting in the fortresses

M
Millennium Falcon 22.04.20

I agree with the above unsubscribe if we consider the period described in Skyrim, then of course an independent race called the Orcs. Live in the mountains and valleys in their fortresses. Don't meddle in local conflicts, and do not enjoy the protection of the local rulers or the Thalmor. They honor their traditions survive on their own. Would be its new charismatic leader, could get together and create a kind of enclave in Skyrim than being scattered in small fortresses with shacks beyond the fence.

B
BenziLLLa 22.04.20

These freaks definitely out of the competition.

M

Interestingly, the Falmer can be attributed to the independent race? Or we consider exceptionally intelligent humanoids living on the surface?

B
BenziLLLa 22.04.20

Millennium Falcon
But what about centuries of slavery under the Dwemer?

R
RikoChiko 22.04.20

At the moment the High elves, the Imperials. Well, even the orcs.

H
Homikator 22.04.20

Enamel Suna, the Students PG. Do not depend at all from anyone. Savage thugs
To a point, but not all adults have grown and skillfully disguised as students. xD
P. S don't know where it went but I'm a Khajiit called Tajiks.

M

BenziLLLa
Topic in the section The Elder Scrolls 5: Skyrim, so it is logical that we are more likely to consider it to this historical period and the story as a whole.

W
Wild Rider 22.04.20

Millennium Falcon
And what sort of section it is possible to consider history as a whole?