3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
I
ImMaxim 22.04.20 04:38 pm

Few questions from beginner (Divinity: Original Sin)

Hello friends. Went 2-th series of remarkable games but I've decided to go until the 1st, and I have a few questions:
1) Can expel a companion from the party and then again to take it. For example, if I want to make Jehan to make the craftsman and Crafter. Unable to take him in party every time I need craft and then immediately off? Not if he goes to the ends or disappear over time?
2) as with the thief, you can pump the gnome theft and continue to Rob the entire town and kick him out. And if I need it, again to take just for that? Or theft will need in the dungeon?
3) does the game Have some kind of shared stash where you can put things after getting out of the city?
4) Swinging if party members outside the party. For example, the Jahan. If it is not in your party over time it is pumped? Or if he never take, he will be 3 levels?
5) Vanishes if the Exodus of members if to expel them from the party?
6) you Can make respek party members?
7) is it Important to pump charisma one of the main characters? Or you can pump the party members and they all dialogs to carry out? Not be such that certain dialogues only carries the HS?

I would be grateful for answers.
11 Comments
Sort by:
M
Mr.Caduceus 22.04.20

ImMaxim
1) can expel first will wait at the tavern, and then in the spoiler.(Kraft and theft additional profiles)
3)Yes, there appears after a spoiler.
4)seems to be swinging, armor does not disappear.
6)I do not remember because I was not interested
7)one of the better GG rock(they are still 2)
Oh yeah, since you're a newcomer to the Council: TYR PAINTINGS MOSTLY of ALL!!!!!

N
NatanieLzZ 22.04.20

ImMaxim
1)2) is Possible.
3)the characters Have bags. You can add things there, then bag somewhere to put it.
4)Swinging
5)No, the armor won't disappear
6). The demon, in one of the halls in the End Times, he will do. At least in the Enhanced Edition
7)conducts Dialogues the hero selected.

M
Mr_POMAH 22.04.20

ImMaxim
do it all you want, will hang out either in the abode, or where they were taken. (though sometimes designs of the CCA ends). Download what they want, outside the party, they also apayutsya. The armor they did not seem to disappear. The chest too, but in the monastery. To him, you must first walk through the story, then from any place can in the trunk junk to send.
Charisma download one GG, the members in the dialogues are not involved, NPCs, they just do not say, in addition to the quests themselves party members.
6-?

I
ImMaxim 22.04.20

Thanks a lot guys.
And another 1 I forgot the question.
Don't remember Tali it is only in the second series. You can break the armor on the ingredients and then it perekrashivat and sell? Will this profit?

M
Mr.Caduceus 22.04.20

ImMaxim
um... and how to do it in 2 parts? And 1 can not be sure, I climbed the entire Internet to find armor parts and found no such information.

z
zidant 22.04.20

Mr.Caduceus
Why do pictures need?

N
NatanieLzZ 22.04.20

zidant
Paintings worth a lot, you can quickly able to cobble together on their sale

M
Mr.Caduceus 22.04.20

it is, therefore include have horns invisibility(it is not camouflage the total) and in a brazen steal from under his nose.

R
Rolemanser 22.04.20

ImMaxim
On the part of the armor can be broken with the help of a mod for Divinity: Original Sin, for this is not fashion.

M
Mihail Golohvast 22.04.20

Mr.Caduceus
I was nicking all the pictures just in stealth warrior with telekinesis from the clothes) so here on taste and color,any way you can)

M
Mihail Golohvast 22.04.20

Mr.Caduceus
and I remember in the first pass finally in a brazen stealing all just putting a screen in front of the eyes of those who can see)