3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
a
artem198911 22.04.20 04:38 pm

Gamepad does not work properly (Need for Speed (2015))

Hello, I bought two controller, one does not work properly in the game. Not triggered by the b button(esc) on the controller. And control of the game is not correct, does not go forward, only back. The second controller is operating normally. How to solve the problem? in other games it works fine.
8 Comments
Sort by:
_
_TEZ_ 22.04.20

gamepads from one cord?

K
Krrrva 22.04.20

Go to settings control and all values put on one button for the game some gamepads sees not only as controller but also as a steering wheel

k
k0rben 22.04.20

Crra
All right, and then if not original gamepad, you still need emulator.

K
Krrrva 22.04.20

k0rben
I yuzal emulator and like you suggested to me to assign all the buttons the steering wheel on one. after everything worked as it should

k
k0rben 22.04.20

Crra
Yes it was me :)))

a
artem198911 22.04.20

Xbox one 3 to audit wireless. Now and second also in the game is not working. I understand not running the b button in the menu, i.e. for example go to settings and out of them with a gamepad, not only in the game management is not correct. And in the settings of the game no where can I fix/bind. There settings just for the control in the game/gameplay.

a
artem198911 22.04.20

Tried to drop the tincture, button b earned. But game control is horrible, you press the left turns of 1 mm, press it again, rotate 90 degrees. Don't want to work correctly gamepads. Prompt who faced, how solved the problem?

a
ahm.cho 22.04.20

artem198911
On account of recently purchased don't know, but my 4-year-old balloki I sometimes open, clean the contacts. Sometimes it helps to kalibrovka controller Control Panel. In the tab Devices and Printers