3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
F
Furyhunter 22.04.20 04:39 pm

The city of Arsk 4 act (Divinity: Original Sin 2)

Who has passed? the act 2 areas are stuck.....
51 Comments
Sort by:
f
felinewa 22.04.20

InShoy
it is easy, try it yourself) don't forget the tube of blood to fill and to bless her

F
Furyhunter 22.04.20

thread who the king of God found in the end, and arhu? so they couldn't find a passing game...

S
Shadowsong 22.04.20

Furyhunter wrote:
hire a mercenary come to the statue and answer 4 questions
where to hire a mercenary? I even got stuck and do not understand what to do next)

d
dillannox 22.04.20

Shadowsong
On the ship, aunt-lizard on the deck. Only need 1 of the party members on the ship to leave.

f
fenixnick1 22.04.20

Guys need help, teleported to the ship in the Palace echo, hired mercenary, fit the map to the altar move, says - You found a new altar move but it is not there guys!!! In the end, I can't get out of vehicle in the halls echo. You have to reboot. Tell me there is an option Technotica in the ARKS without the altar (Pyramid do not tolerate)?? Also put a new version of the game, nothing helps.

S
Saihonh 22.04.20

tell me the name of the amulet with the puppet master, there are suspicions that he sold it....
and who killed the doctor? too many of them out there?

D
Diablo88k 22.04.20

People tell me, found a Strange artifact(sword handle) And a strange blade(the shards of the blade), where to put it?

S
Saihonh 22.04.20

very strange but I don't know how to deprive yourself of the source, the last quest in the game?

M
MilaMilka 22.04.20

Please tell me how to get to the ARKS?)

D
Diablo88k 22.04.20

MilaMilka
Realized, realized.

M
MilaMilka 22.04.20

Diablo88k
Yes, I already know) Thanks!