3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
M
Malenkiy Osminojek 22.04.20 04:39 pm

Death of the Outsider. How to adjust the suicide meme? (Dishonored 2)

Contract during the second mission, already a head broke. Something tells me that the solution is simple, but can not doperet. Can anyone held?
8 Comments
Sort by:
W
Wergill 22.04.20

Malenkiy Osminojek
Go to the MIME, and start to get him talking, he gets mad and starts to threaten you – then all the spectators will leave. Any other way to disperse the crowd, too. When the area is empty – stun the MIME and the map will be marked with a new point "Cliff Dead." Bring Mima back and throws off a cliff. Be careful – if someone sees you with the body, the job will fail. Around the cliff sits a fisherman – it is better to stun in advance.

d
danulaca 22.04.20

Wergill wrote:
Go to the MIME, and start to get him talking, he gets mad and starts to threaten you – then all the spectators will leave.
You can still steal from his box the coin and then run away

M
Malenkiy Osminojek 22.04.20

Wergill
Weird, apparently the game baguet because after the stun, no new marker will not appear.

V
Velvet 22.04.20

Malenkiy Osminojek, it will appear after the lifting of the body.

W
Wergill 22.04.20

Malenkiy Osminojek
Menu contracts must include tracking.

E
Eynart 22.04.20

Malenkiy Osminojek
The label is not mandatory. Just carry the body to the cliff and take off, count.
From the crowd you can get rid of bottles with rat swipes (only to throw somewhere out of the corner, not to see who threw it).
I'm close to MIME, there was only one citizen in the end. She stood back, stunned her, then took Mima and carried to the cliff, there were no labels, but threw it and the contract count.

M
Malenkiy Osminojek 22.04.20

Wergill
danulaca
Corduroy
Eynart
All thanks, understood. Mark did not want to move from the body of the MIME on the cliff. But when I threw it to the quest count.

D
DayPsycho 22.04.20

cool quest!!!! and so you can go back and forth! super!!!