3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
V
Valentin Pahomov 22.04.20 04:41 pm

Lost connection to server (Warface)

someone tell me ? start the game , after the screen saver appears Lost connection to the server on the torrent accidentally deleted something then the torrent was removed , uninstall the game re-downloaded still does not start
18 Comments
Sort by:
V
VETER15 22.04.20

Valentin Pakhomov
Antivirusnik blocks, rather the firewall. Add in the exclude entire game folder, and the firewall.

l
leonid.arabjaev 22.04.20

VETER15конкретнее tell

l
leonid.arabjaev 22.04.20

Help solve the problem

A
Adamantokha 22.04.20

ENG (I-I-I-I-up !) Visit the site mail.ru and download a game for free ... All your problems solved !!!
https://games.mail.ru/pc/games/warface/ and to the right to DOWNLOAD 3.4 GB .... delete the old game from your PC or laptop !

V
VETER15 22.04.20

Valentin Pakhomov
I see you don't know what was going on.
Then here's a link to where official mail gives the solution. It can help...
Спойлерhttps://games.mail.ru/support/wf/?_1lp=0&_1ld=2046937_0#/questions/17
Generally need to know is written above me a little closer, come in handy. Anything difficult is not present, and words like firewall, sorry, many smart know. It is necessary to understand himself, not to blame someone.

V
Valentin Pahomov 22.04.20

I did as you said added in the firewall or what not happened now deleted will try to re-install ,as advised Adamantokha

c
calico m951s 22.04.20

Valentin Pakhomov
most likely someone went on your ACC and leaves me such garbage uncle is

V

I'm not with other accounts also can not go , now installing the game again then tell you the result

V

now when you start to run appears ,cannot connect to the server
( kick

V

I once had a similar situation ,but I just then deleted the anti virus and the other set ,and reset the laptop and only after that earned the game ( maybe there's another option ?)

b
bonifazio 22.04.20

we have in the village massively lost connection with sarvisé updates

b
bonifazio 22.04.20

a friend said he sent the administration how to log in, saying error Rostelecom

V
VETER15 22.04.20

bonifazio
In General, this Rostelekom not a patriot of Russia, for a month I 2 times lowered speed. Today all is well, evening came, no video does not look. 512KB\s now, despite the fact that I don't want to watch a soap Opera.Call now to them, they offer me to call back this same number, then answer the operator. This th finally? Though I am a patriot, but to me for my money Loh schitali, this is not on concepts.
Again, have to roll in the CPS, here it is necessary to me? I came home from work, wanted to relax.

V
Viridium 22.04.20

Valentin Pakhomov
https://games.mail.ru/support/wf/#/questions/17
And here to do anything not tried?

x
xxREMAGxxIxxGAMERxx 22.04.20

Valentin Pakhomov
not banned for cheating by IP?

E
Eligos 123 22.04.20

Change provider

Z
Zhenya Vech 22.04.20

Fucking Warface!

D
Ddv2002 22.04.20

Why download Warface via torrent. You would just have downloaded a game center, Mail ru and had no problems.