3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
Selensity 22.04.20 04:41 pm

Anyone can pick up the \"miss revenge\" in the second act? (Divinity: Original Sin 2)

So far I've found:
Yes
Almira+MikaL,
Gareth,
Illness,
Jaan,
master bows Corbin Day,
obsessed child

can somebody else too ? shame be seen swimming away in the ARKS
8 Comments
Sort by:
A
Ayub_Black 22.04.20

Well, I at least can find no more than you. So I guess that's all.

E
Ex021 22.04.20

Ayub_Black
Where is the Illness?

A
Ayub_Black 22.04.20

Ex021
She is there and so is)

E
Ex021 22.04.20

Ayub_Black
On the ship? just when we arrived at the Driftwood she got off the ship, she'll come back now?

S
Shine 22.04.20

Selensity wrote:
master bows Corbin Dei
Who where to find?

W
WulfSandors 22.04.20

Self-Murderer
Spoilersi not mistaken, the sawmill, after the encounter at the kV IFAN Ben Mazda with some Chelek (don't remember the name). Before that, you can take the kV elves not far away from her (for salvation elf). Then you go to the sawmill, talking to Celik ( he was in the right building , on the second floor) to kill him, to save the elf (it is better to make TP out of there) and kill all at the sawmill, after talking with the master of bows, to the right of the main entrance

Z
Zerousiz 22.04.20

after him was no option to take it to the ship ) and Gareth after his quest with his parents in General have gone missing and not returned to the ship

d
destroy33 22.04.20

Zerousiz
about Gareth is the same problem but it disappeared after I helped kill his friend's former white masters in the fields of driftwood, near rodiukov gone, MB bug. And to take him, as I understand it, you need to have in your party the Laws that he helped to defeat the archdemon in the ARKS