3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
K
KrauserSan 22.04.20 04:42 pm

Confused axis of the right stick

Good day to all! I have here what the problem, my gamepad EXEQ BattleGear confused axis of the right stick (up and down is left-right and Vice versa). Please tell me how to fix it.
13 Comments
Sort by:
D
Devil_man_88 22.04.20

In one game or in all?

50GB 22.04.20

take it back where bought and get a normal controller (chillstream for example)

K
KrauserSan 22.04.20

In all games, where you can change, but not everywhere can be changed. Option take it back where bought and get a normal controller (chillstream for example) prosmatrivaya because it is twice as expensive as mine. In principle, something which helps the emulator controller Xbox360, but want to get everything working without it.
To edit the registry tried nepomogaet.

D
Devil_man_88 22.04.20

while the wood in the kit was?

K
KrauserSan 22.04.20

Yes the wood was SATA and rocked with the website PROIZVODITELYA, they identichnie.
Millet business is the fact that the second stick I have no answers for Rx Ry and Rz and Slider how to swap them is corny problems=)

D
Devil_man_88 22.04.20

if the firewood when you check the buttons it lags, it cant games support gamepads, I have the same problem.))) so get used to it or buy a new gamepad
type known of Maro. or is it easier from xbox 360 to buy . and all the molecules will be)

-
-SK.art- 22.04.20

KrauserSan

Run in control panel/gaming devices, the calibration controller. If everything is working fine, the problem is that the game incorrectly define it, as suggested above. If it is buggy, then take it back to the store...

D
Devil_man_88 22.04.20

Yes Yes))) that's what I meant))

i
intelegenter 22.04.20

There is an option like that using a registry change. just googled a bunch, but he yet this did not solve the problem. I have a similar. Google, we can find it. If you find it. throw on [email protected] pliz)

i
intelegenter 22.04.20

here's an example
https://forum.wbfree.net/index.php?threads/Переназначение-осей-любого-джойстика.29888/

A
Artur Terteryan 22.04.20

That would change the axis of the right stick(if Yes to bother it any) need to poke the registry. That man is clearly shows for example DOA. Some items can be omitted. In fact, go into the registry and import what it shows with the same names. Then just change the axis values, save the changes and activate. In fact this is enough. Was enough for me. Outlast now sticks plow correctly. I think on the other games worked.

B
Belek9119 31.05.22

KrauserSan
If the gamepad was not initially identified by the game (from the 2010 release) where there is a definition of the Xbox gamepad, then it is worth returning it to the store. In most modern games, there is no manual control setting, and if yours is already detected incorrectly in such, you should return it to the store.
And so these gamepads are suitable for games with advanced control settings.
And the last option is to use the Xbox controller emulator (which is used to connect the PS3 gamepad to the PC)

K
KIBERMAX 31.05.22

Belek9119 I
could have waited another couple of decades, and even then responded to his comment.
July 23, 2009 at 12:17 pm