3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
s
sangen 07.10.19 01:55 am

Is it worth buying the game? (PLAYERUNKNOWN'S BATTLEGROUNDS)

Watching streams, videos on YouTube. Like a normal toy, but did not understand the gameplay itself. What is the zone, circles are red, some sort of wave flickers and the timer goes. On stream all superficial. Is it worth buying and will pull my computer is a miracle. Sistemki seen but the optimization is not ice.
Gigabyte GA-970A-UD3 AMD970 Rev. 1.2 HUNIX 4096MB PC10666 DDR3 1600Mhz x 2 = 8Gb. AMD FX 8320 3.6 GHz . Asus GeForce GTX 660 2048MB 192bit GDDR5 . Windows 10 64 bit (Corp.). BENQ GW 2450 HM bit. 1920x1080.B/n Chieftec [APS-550S] 550W.
159 Comments
Sort by:
s
sangen 07.10.19

Watching streams, videos on YouTube. Like a normal toy, but did not understand the gameplay itself. What is the zone, circles are red, some sort of wave flickers and the timer goes. On stream all superficial. Is it worth buying and will pull my computer is a miracle. Sistemki seen but the optimization is not ice.
Gigabyte GA-970A-UD3 AMD970 Rev. 1.2 HUNIX 4096MB PC10666 DDR3 1600Mhz x 2 = 8Gb. AMD FX 8320 3.6 GHz . Asus GeForce GTX 660 2048MB 192bit GDDR5 . Windows 10 64 bit (Corp.). BENQ GW 2450 HM bit. 1920x1080.B/n Chieftec [APS-550S] 550W.

G
Glnai 07.10.19

sangen
My God half the iron could not be delivered, in order to properly play this game you need more than 8 GB of operatives is the fact and at least some SSD card, like the rules though old but then I'm not sure the best way to find in Google test in this game with your card and to see that as a Yes, but with your well suited only PERC )

G
Glnai 07.10.19

sangen
My God half the iron could not be delivered, in order to properly play this game you need more than 8 GB of operatives is the fact and at least some SSD card, like the rules though old but then I'm not sure the best way to find in Google test in this game with your card and to see that as a Yes, but with your well suited only PERC )

s
sangen 07.10.19

Glnai
SSD is

s
sangen 07.10.19

Glnai
SSD is

G
Glnai 07.10.19

sangen
If satisfied with this picture and fps you can take

G
Glnai 07.10.19

sangen
If satisfied with this picture and fps you can take

s
sangen 07.10.19

ATP think.

s
sangen 07.10.19

ATP think.

C
ColonelJason 07.10.19

sangen
Concept: start every game since : you and another ~100 people flying in a plane over the island, parachute in its sole discretion. After landing, begin abruptly rummaged through the nearby empty shed (npise in the game) and look for Orozco and armor. Weapons are scattered a lot, do not like in DayZ half a day to look for the pistol, but to assemble a decent kit will need to poryskat. After some time, on the map marked circle area, beyond which all begins to tap current, respectively, in this zone highly recommended to get. Every few minutes the diameter of the circle decreases, thereby podviga players to make contact. Sometimes in some places there are red circles is the area of the bombing, do not worry, I, at least, never killed.

In General, the gameplay would highly recommend, but at the expense of your iron-not sure. I have a newer system, but the performance leaves much to be desired.But developed do not deny it, and I assure you that will work on the problem. I recommend you probably wait podwyzek in this direction. In General, it is possible to take the incentive, drive and return if will not come.

s
sangen 07.10.19

ColonelJason
Thanks.

C
ColonelJason 07.10.19

sangen
Concept: start every game since : you and another ~100 people flying in a plane over the island, parachute in its sole discretion. After landing, begin abruptly rummaged through the nearby empty shed (npise in the game) and look for Orozco and armor. Weapons are scattered a lot, do not like in DayZ half a day to look for the pistol, but to assemble a decent kit will need to poryskat. After some time, on the map marked circle area, beyond which all begins to tap current, respectively, in this zone highly recommended to get. Every few minutes the diameter of the circle decreases, thereby podviga players to make contact. Sometimes in some places there are red circles is the area of the bombing, do not worry, I, at least, never killed.

In General, the gameplay would highly recommend, but at the expense of your iron-not sure. I have a newer system, but the performance leaves much to be desired.But developed do not deny it, and I assure you that will work on the problem. I recommend you probably wait podwyzek in this direction. In General, it is possible to take the incentive, drive and return if will not come.

o
okonoshi 07.10.19

Glnai
as well as explain the higher mind ,why in this game the ssd?

s
sangen 07.10.19

ColonelJason
Thanks.

o
okonoshi 07.10.19

Glnai
as well as explain the higher mind ,why in this game the ssd?

G
Glnai 07.10.19

okonoshi
Actually like what some other game PlayerUnknown's Battlegrounds has a lot of bad textures there is good already to each his own but the fact that a lot of them it is a fact and playing on +- medium settings, the paging file reaches 10 GB (I have both), if it's the HDD that's when the game really need to use this file starts the lag and texture (especially in cities) will be very long pogruzitsya because the HDD is relatively slow, if the game and the pagefile will be on the SSD but the process will be much faster and probably with less lag.
P. s to understand that not necessarily need to be higher mind.

G
Glnai 07.10.19

okonoshi
Actually like what some other game PlayerUnknown's Battlegrounds has a lot of bad textures there is good already to each his own but the fact that a lot of them it is a fact and playing on +- medium settings, the paging file reaches 10 GB (I have both), if it's the HDD that's when the game really need to use this file starts the lag and texture (especially in cities) will be very long pogruzitsya because the HDD is relatively slow, if the game and the pagefile will be on the SSD but the process will be much faster and probably with less lag.
P. s to understand that not necessarily need to be higher mind.

o
okonoshi 07.10.19

Glnai
Lacto? The drive only affects startup speed, load . In the game, the entire burden falls on Prots and video RAM OFC. If there is a benefit from SSD - the miserable. And if you have on SSD is the swap file - this clinic

o
okonoshi 07.10.19

Glnai
Lacto? The drive only affects startup speed, load . In the game, the entire burden falls on Prots and video RAM OFC. If there is a benefit from SSD - the miserable. And if you have on SSD is the swap file - this clinic

M
MrDemonRush 07.10.19

okonoshi
Swap has long not affect the lifespan of SSD, myths of the first SSD in General. Regarding the speed tester... see where on the hard working Knight Arkham, and then say that SSD does not affect the performance.