3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
A
Ayub_Black 22.04.20 04:42 pm

Merchant \"live\" toy ARKS. (Divinity: Original Sin 2)

In fact, as to expose our dealer?

Of course, I snuck quietly to the second floor and found there a scroll of redemption. It I so understand is necessary in order to pass the Way of blood?

So what's he hiding, I did not understand. Do not tell me?
9 Comments
Sort by:
M
Maksim Maksimovo 22.04.20

In one of the books(can't remember where I got,I think in the vault of the white master), you'll know that he was doing a protection system path of blood and then displays the relevant phrase in the dialogue

b
buddaset 22.04.20

Ayub_Black
how do you password box know?

M
MilaMilka 22.04.20

buddaset
The password itself is the puppet master might say, begins at gies.. and there is something on

A
Ayub_Black 22.04.20

buddaset
I killed him, and there is a note with the hint for the password. Then booted to find another way)

A
Ayub_Black 22.04.20

Maxim Maksimovo
I find the vault of the White Masters)

p
pnfna 22.04.20

Ayub_Black
The vault is located in the kitchen where the Ghost chief cryptographer. In the corner where piled a bunch of boxes and barrels, underneath the hatch. This is the entrance.

A
Ayub_Black 22.04.20

pnfna
Thank you, just run there. Thought that somewhere there is clearly there's a hatch

A
Ayub_Black 22.04.20

pnfna
And what else can be found? I found the treasure, and report just the master of toys and some key White Master.

p
pnfna 22.04.20

It means there is room left in the beginning will come, then treasure to get there it is necessary in order to press 4 buttons which are hidden behind the paintings, and one room has a button to be near the left of the picture. Nothing else was found there.