3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
A
ArsenalPRO 22.04.20 04:43 pm

Your first hour of gameplay in SKYRIM?!(impressions) (The Elder Scrolls 5: Skyrim)

I knew I couldn't get up from the computer,got stuck for 4-6 hours
Yes,there were times
Skyrim remains in my heart ♥ the most addictive games I've ever played!!!
40 Comments
Sort by:
p
pshanyrckovee 22.04.20

When I installed it the first time it was 10 hours without leaving the computer.

m
magister1 22.04.20

Magic, Hooray, they did the normal magic was a mage the whole game. When I found all the spells I realized that they were cut.

W
WeedJaeger 22.04.20

hmm.....what was I doing.....
It seems that after the release went out to seek adventure on one point,
And so without departing from the comp for 16 hours, in the end, I was pumped up to level 27, I already had a Mask(not all of course) I bought a house in town, brought his wife, and then I got all glitched and I could not buy another house, I thought and thought and decided to start again xD
And so had not yet reached the first patch which corrected many errors......how many times have I changed character....fuhhh...
And inexplicably still continued to play this game )

A
Alex Kayfoviy 22.04.20

It all started with the fact that still praise the game, well established, watching the animation is not the same, the graphics are not the same, something is not went to play and immediately deleted, the time has passed, I think maybe I misunderstood something, again, put, came out with Helge, went somewhere in the mountains and stuck to them, got angry and withdrew again, passed again a few months, got the SE version, well put, started playing swordsman, of course, and the graphics got better, but after reaching level 15, the game is just tired it seemed boring and again deleted.... Went again a few months, it again began to pull me, I think I will install and will clean the MAG...Now 53 level as you play and like it) That's how it is in life))))

Judging by the game Fallout 4 the developers pulled pretty good graphics and animation in the game and so TES 6 looking forward, it will be something special!

R
RikoChiko 22.04.20

I remember it was too late, left the game as soon as passed Helgen.

z
zagruzon 22.04.20

and I don't remember because the game came out FUCK KNOWS HOW many YEARS AGO!!!

e
efim 1 22.04.20

A great game with magic and weapons, interesting quests and the ability to become a werewolf or vampire, large open world. I immediately realized that the normal game.

M
Midnight_la 22.04.20

No kidding, life was difficult times, I ran Skyrim in winter, off in summer

c
culy3t 22.04.20

It was in 2011, dad downloaded Skyrim, but the Internet was only him and I had to run with a 2GB flash drive from computer to computer. In the end I have not started))0000))

s
saa0891 22.04.20

One of the best impressions of the games,still when you start Skyrima I admire the fairytale-like atmosphere which was created, developed,and this music is all a fairy tale,for me it's one of the best games,and indeed the TES series is my favorite when I first played Oblivion and got infected with vampirism,how it is implemented just struck me (and the fact that every night for three nights you're dreaming,and then implemented as a stage vampire,like changing the appearance of HS,and how NPCs react to these stages) this made it very interesting,and will be cured of this were even cooler.

a
altair10801 22.04.20

Feel sick

T
Tova Tova 22.04.20

SUVs started to play not long ago, at first not very much, most likely because of the graphics, you know 60 fps to play the Witcher 3 and Skyrim, but in spite of that sucked) I like)

A
ArsenalPRO 22.04.20

Many are waiting for TES 6 and I of them
Admirers and other people thought (dreamed) that Developed games at E3 2017 will show you his next masterpiece
But no matter how well we know all the tricks of developers
Now we can only dream that Developed announce TES 6 at E3 2018
WAIT AND HOPE!!!!!!!!!

A
ArsenalPRO 22.04.20

Bethesda don't let me down!!!!

s
sabrido 22.04.20

trash game

p
pekabir 22.04.20

started throwing up from the gray soap and jerky animations and not run to the first ENB and patches

f
falsh777 22.04.20

Go neponravilsya the lack of stats. Liked in the end just OK. For in comparison with Oblivion...

G
Georgiy Timoshin 22.04.20

Scored on task playing the game and just walked around, explored the world, enjoyed the beauty, in General, was engaged in stalking has.)

_
_BESIK_ 22.04.20

Long ago it was.
As soon as I saw 4 new screenshots and one of them was a beautiful dragon that I sank immediately thought I then close downloaded installed and ran.I am going in the wagon and felt so that the game will be long.Chose the race of man, Orc was the scene of executions passed Helgen came out of the cave and go to look for that sister.The first time I got lost staring at nature and only after 20 minutes, I got in Riverwood.From there I drove to Windy Peak and as soon as I there first met Draugry I went muraji on the skin.So I went through the main story and was quite happy with the game but it is still not received.Removed.After several years passed and I Skyrim more and more often began to catch the eye like some add-on mods still so odd to him muddy.I never paid attention not held in the games with additional quests and add-ons and mods are set.But one day she decided to take the addition of vampires.And brought me so more than a year, began to stir up your build fouled and still live in Skyrim.After that I started to samavati and other games that I like.Such is the mula.

B
BenziLLLa 22.04.20

What are your impressions?
- So, the wagon, the men with their hands tied... what am I again a prisoner? Great.
- I wonder what I've been able to do in this game that I was before it started going to nick as that guy? Well he is NPC, but I'm a Player, like...
- What's that? Dragon? His mother, the DRAGON!
- Run! Run-run-run and once again run!
- Oh! The third fall, finished to mind. Without guns, though.