3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
I
Ivan Ivanov2 22.04.20 04:43 pm

A couple of questions on quests and not only (Divinity: Original Sin 2)

Not found clues, can you have a solution.
All the questions about Driftwood (the second act).
FQ, which is the building South of the merchants.He asks to feel emptiness in the absence of fish. Then gives the recipe and says go harder on the lower floor of the tavern buy the mix and add the fish. Made and used, but returning to it found that it is nothing new for me to say and the quest is still hanging.
Tavern second floor.A sleeping character. How to Wake up? His info says that the rage or the clarity of mind will remove the sleep, but nothing happens actually, the trunk cleaned out, and then what?
Arena.In the arena near the altar move, there are two pressure plates, you can't find what they offer. And is it possible to salutati the arena after the fight?
The quest from the elevated bridge.The boy at the elevated bridge says mom on the other side and there monsters. So in the house where his mother has a basement, there is still a bucket chain where you can get out through the well. In the basement there are two pressure plates and the lever plate that open and have sound but not found. Like the lever, it is not clear what he's doing.
The statue with torches to the West of Driftwood.Just North of the statue are the broken carriage, when approaching to attack the dwarves. Found three of the pressure plates, but have not found what they are doing.
Tavern second floor.Crazy captain, says that he hears the bell. How to get the quest?
5 Comments
Sort by:
s
sheikan 22.04.20

2. Nothing more.
3. Press opens a hidden room with trash. There is a piece of the wall slides to the side somewhere to the right of the entrance hall with the altar of the movements.
5. Undermine neighbouring mines, as I understand it.
6. To enable phantom vision and talk to Ghost, or destroy it.

Z
Zerousiz 22.04.20

it bugnote campaign quests, the quest with the captain closes when you find the hold on the ship and take the compass

R
Rekombo27 22.04.20

Ivan Ivanov2
4)There are 3 plates, not 2.

I
Ivan Ivanov2 22.04.20

Rekombo27
went rechecked, Yes 3 and all are the barrels. And what opened?

R
Rekombo27 22.04.20

Ivan Ivanov2
There's like a door opens.