3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
D
Ded MastDay 07.10.19 02:40 am

Professor Okuno St. Croix (The Surge 2)

Fulfilled his quest killing three infected scientists got a good implant +250 for protection from the nanites. The question is whether to give it to him? What will be the reward?
23 Comments
Sort by:
I
I0PuK 07.10.19

I found his recordings to shame him for the sins of the implant left me and went to straighten up, then found his dead body with a gun dual mount with poison
PS, I had a glitch with his corpse, every time I walked past his corpse, there was details and gun again

D
Ded MastDay 07.10.19

I0PuK
I also found his notes and in the dialogue I had the choice, what were you doing terrible things, but I chose the type I don't mind, but for the killed mutants he gave me a broken implant, so I recharged it, after passing through the scanning gate. I recharged it, and now there is a choice to keep it or give it to him. He admitted that he was also infected, so he anonimowy leg, and if I don't give him the implant he will not last long. So I don't know if it's worth it.
And I have a glitch with the quest Scavenger, who asked me to bring him a grappling hook. I took the quest, and then killed him by accident. And now this quest all the time hanging in jobs with a crossed-out cross, and when I go to the area where he was, the job is updated, but it is not.

I
I0PuK 07.10.19

Grandfather Mastday
I'm not refused, but about the terrible things bent line. Perhaps, in case of failure will be the same.

D
Ded MastDay 07.10.19

In General, I gave him the implant, has received the award in weapons

I
I0PuK 07.10.19

Grandfather Mastday
it's a weapon you get if you don't give implant, just minus the implant is obtained

D
Ded MastDay 07.10.19

I0PuK wrote:
it's a weapon you get if you don't give implant, just minus the implant is obtained
Seriously? I mean the only difference is if he will stay or not.

I
I0PuK 07.10.19

Grandfather Mastday
I was, I accused him, he went to war and died, or just died from the nanites on the corpse of gun, in the pocket of the implant.

D
Ded MastDay 07.10.19

I0PuK
I wonder if it is now to kill, it will drop implant? True, he was going to the surface, the sins to correct. Maybe he would drive off)

A
AngelSetsuna 07.10.19

and how to find it? I that the job has ran. now again in the bar of the octopus and how going back can't remember.

I
I0PuK 07.10.19

subway is one big location, with almost all associated from the bar next to a downed Russian drone of the doctor's closest, I guess

R
Raes 07.10.19

Grandfather Mastday
He is not in a refugee camp will be there about traders will stand.

D
Ded MastDay 07.10.19

AngelSetsuna
And or through the entrance under the bridge in Central Jericho where Warren there.

Raes
In a peaceful area means hiding, not to kill.. I had 2 NPC somewhere piled up, the Bartender, whom I armor Gaia gave, and trader who rose was. They are still to meet somewhere or not? I'm in the Spark found the iron mouse.

R
Raes 07.10.19

Grandfather Mastday
The bartender is not met, although the game already passed, most likely he leaves finally, and the dude was supposed to be at the temple Sparks behind bars, but honey I still haven't found him.

I
I0PuK 07.10.19

Grandfather Mastday
The bartender at the spark in a cage, next they'd have med help, the door on the left like.
And iron mouse in the bar quest took, to help spark. I have 2 times him on a mission sent me he was dead, dropped his claws.

D
Ded MastDay 07.10.19

Raes
I found this guy in the Cathedral Sparks in a cage, he is the type of girl came to help out, and he decided to be the victim. I found April, got her key to the cage and rescued him. Job updated like I'll see him again. And the Bartender was not found.
I0PuK
I Killed the Matriarch and Harold, and the mouse I have and stayed in the Spark to sit, I did not understand Cho he needs.

I
I0PuK 07.10.19

Grandfather Mastday
It 2 times on the hike out, after the first he's hurt, after the second dies, falling to his claws. Maybe if you send home, he will remain alive. Maybe the armor will give.

L
LaserDeath 07.10.19

I0PuK
It is necessary 1 time to send to Sally, he'll kill 1 guy and will offer to meet again in his room. There he will tell you that to be a hero like him, but it was hard and he almost died. If you send him to kill again, he simply will not survive. And if you offer to go to have a rest he'd say that I am glad that so something has helped and then it can be found in the center of Jericho where the mouse head on the table stood. He will thank for everything and will give fullset with his fists.

D
Ded MastDay 07.10.19

LaserDeath
Went back for the mouse in the Spark, sent him home to Porto in the shop of comics he gave me the armor and gloves. Where is now the guy to look for, which I of the cells out?

a
aist16 07.10.19

Who Athena Guttenberg will bail out if all are busy, for fun, side quests!? :-)

D
Ded MastDay 07.10.19

aist16 wrote:
Who Athena Guttenberg will help
Why?