3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
G
Gryxa 22.04.20 04:44 pm

Burning the witch in the monastery forest (Divinity: Original Sin 2)

guys what to do with a witch flying on a cross?the battle begins and she stupidly vasotec...
13 Comments
Sort by:
G
Gryxa 22.04.20

Jura Kovylin
in the second act, no blue dragons the same)

K
Kageroz 22.04.20

Gryxa
Ah, well then sorry but I didn't come up yet, stuck on the character selection)

n
necroc17 22.04.20

We need to prepare well to develop a strategy and combination. I have a rain and lightning turned out.
10 times was loaded, and eventually killed in one turn.

G
Gryxa 22.04.20

necroc17
so the battle begins and immediately vansat 4 characters.delirium what that

T
TOOZ12 22.04.20

Gryxa
I did so, I had a mage(necro and water),Archer(Ranger and land),the Tank(air and military), and yy the Red Prince(it is a +10 resist to fire,military and polymorph and two-handed weapons)/
Put the mage with the Archer upstairs(In the field of fire is high),the Tank was in stealth,He Drank a potion +50 resist to fire(originally had a +40 from gear and +red Prince)
Engage in One HS, Witch gives debuff for -50 resist to fire, the character must survive 1 hit if you drink a potion
Then it depends on who you play, the main task is not to give it a go 2 times, I punched NAT armor and takes her to the camp but you can try to freeze or stun if in the party a lot of mages. Totems can not be beat, they are very little damage.
After the mill trying to finish it before 3 turns,then take the totems. The difficulty was 2.

N
Nightma[R]e 22.04.20

TOOZ12
If I'm not mistaken there type from LVL too? 12 pinned to it not pulled, but rather there's more from that give you armor for each LVL.

T
TOOZ12 22.04.20

Nightma[R]e
The thing in gear, a Very strong influence for me.

I
Ivan Lebedev 22.04.20

the issue is actually in the LVL there is a difference even in LVL 1 critical can be . Witch LVL 15 if you come 11 --- vansat 12---- vansat

I
Ivan Lebedev 22.04.20

Yes, even at 15 fansatic but is killed easily . tear off all the Persians that some were not put away then you run militarycom to her . she agrisa 1 well and probably will kill him then shoot the armor of dead. Usually agreda on the magician

k
krotofish 22.04.20

this witch, this is something that kapets makes... (((
20 approaches

M
Maxonior 22.04.20

krotofish
Arrange the Persians away from each other. Rashidinia them, set along the fire to do battle. Further milesime and necro destroy physical armor, and then don't let her go with a RAM for example. Let lying on the ground. Don't let go. Lossless will not do anyway. One or two will vasotec. Prepare scrolls of resurrection.
Then carry the totems of fire. There already is easier.

X
Xenoscape 22.04.20

MAG call-Aero-healer ,Dvorak DD-geomant FEIN ,red Tanchev+transform,huntsman huntsman stupidly stood right in front of this fools ,there the hill , threw the magician and the huntsman, NIGC stood DD went cancelou threw the blessing on Alice debarros her imbo aura ,took the tank ,teleporter threw Alice between the tank and DD ,huntsman took the armor and stupid CD nakaune ,over the course of 2-3 fell) that's tactics )))

_
_Mahoney_ 22.04.20

Most importantly, to remove physical armor, and have two Persians were calling skill effect neckdown,! and yet, they continue to finish off the witch physical blows!, well, as said above 1 Persian to send tells while the other circle to put, well, you can taste to throw spells at each other, and to choose the Persian and fight!