3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
I
IOcarya 22.04.20 04:44 pm

Start \"mission\" again? (The Witcher 2: Assassins of Kings)

Excuse me again, the trouble is that the ignorance of che is not something done and now can't take the quest the trouble with the Troll, headman in a conversation with him toldychit about what the old man with the witch ran to the Troll he Troll for me, booze requires where else to go I do not know, and the main quest also does not take approach the gate in the evening the guard says the owner is busy come evening, which is nonsense.
9 Comments
Sort by:
S
Sleepy Gamer 22.04.20

1. The Troll can be killed, and you can spare.
2. Come in the EVENING. At 18.00 or 21.00.

P
PIRAT69 22.04.20

Hit him, he immediately not enough Bay, spare and begins to talk, you can stop it and kill

J
JOKERIVAN 22.04.20

Yozara
And you took the quest about the Troll from the message boards??If not taken, then take it, if you went and talked to the Troll and elder .go to zolton, he advises to go through the bendyuha, there in one of the houses you will find the head of the Troll on the wall (it can be win at poker), have the owner find out where the head is, then look for the bandits in the cemetery ,go kill the Troll puts up( his head later, to convey) .and then to the head for a reward or you can kill him and take the quest to the quartermaster

g
gloccc 22.04.20

Don't kill trolls , trolls good . Vosmek good

E
Eynart 22.04.20

Geralt does not kill speaking beasts. Code...

D
Denis Kyokushin 22.04.20

Eynart
Correction:Geralt does not kill sentient beings.Vosmek good)

I
IOcarya 22.04.20

JOKERIVAN
Zolton even from the table does not get out, he insists that the life of Mr.--but I first had a fight with the Troll then talked to the head man after the man (on the shore helped him to fight) and only after all this took the assignment from the Board, now stalled some

s
strong.play 22.04.20

[Denis]
True.So his fame distributed from the Southern shore of the Yaruga to the Dragon Mountains.

B
Bupycop 22.04.20

Eynart
In the books killed Brooks, the game is also full of monsters killed who could talk.