3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
a
avans2 22.04.20 04:45 pm

Repair parts (Car Mechanic Simulator 2018)

Good day!
In obuchalka was a table on which supposedly details to fix, but when you start a game of this or something similar can't find any way how to fix the part in the beginning? Thank you in advance
9 Comments
Sort by:
F
Filias_Fogg 22.04.20

At the repair Desk. Starting a garage did not seem to have this. Can't remember exactly.

C
Chestir 22.04.20

avans2
in the beginning there will be tables and stuff, everything with time flow appears

a
avans2 22.04.20

but to buy new parts if you can fix, say the same braking system? caliper clean or something? or just nvoy yet?

E
Elite_Dungerous 22.04.20

avans2
I don't understand, really hard to continue the theme based on Your queries already created? I for example will not generally interested in such topics for the implementation of decision problems for a very careless and hasty people that it treats not only to themselves but to others. All this subject to be demolished.

V
Vinewood Original 22.04.20

avans2
with the development of the level and development of repair skill more and more types of parts for possible repair. brake parts are available for repair almost immediately. Supplies types of filters and belts for obvious reasons can not be repaired.

A
AlexEngineer 22.04.20

Someone tell me?I have version 1.2.0 and a lot of mods cars. Where to get them parts of the body or how to fix the old one?Shop them there :(((

V
Vasil Gonda 22.04.20

AlexEngineer
Need obnoviti the game.I have version 1.3.7.-almost all items are in the store.To fix body parts to the desired level from 35 and above.But my body parts of cars of mods can't fix

E
Elirus 10.11.21

Is it possible to somehow fix the glass?

p
papar9956 10.11.21

The answer is easy and simple
You need to go into the toolbox
There the experience you earn can be spent on improving the garage
I have already opened a repair table at level 4