3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
s
smmu 22.04.20 04:45 pm

Battlemage. What is it made? (Divinity: Original Sin 2)

A, what about a Battlemage? Information about him a little. How and what pump? He on the complexity of the tactics with a lone wolf will behave?
6 Comments
Sort by:
K
Kind Ram 22.04.20

Military + Twin Swords + Aerotip
To teach the skills of the fighter and wind/lightning.
But the stats will have to be sprayed:
Strength for physical attacks, Intelligence is for magic, Constitution for health, Perception (in some cases critical parameter) - for initiatives that will allow it to go faster than your opponent.
Actually, if the battle mage goes first, it will give a huge advantage, because controlase. Can knock out, stun, dazzle, teleport, change places, immobilize and eventually breaks excellent physical protection.
But as far as I can tell: Battlemage - party class. Him in the cover-up necessary healer and the Archer, then he performs the role as a tank and a DD.
The only minus - armor under the combat mage is very small, often falls paladin option.

P. S. Under the single passage I have not tried it.

S
Sharg30 22.04.20

I fighting Mago-tank controller. To damage it do not shake, pump vitality and physique. If he goes early, delay its progress and in the end when the Archer with a mage will bring down the armor, he begins his dirty work.

C
CannibalHorse 22.04.20

Good advice, mixing of damage in the party, in principle a bad idea, and one Perce, in General, is not viable if sprayed between the two tamagnini stats, that damage is neither there nor there will not be enough. I have a magical party with magician malesnica: lizard, plus the talent of the demon, plus a support with leadership in the end to LVL 12 99% resistance to fire. In the hands of ognenny staff pyrokinetic swinging a two-handed orogie, plus a little aerosurvey and military, for extra protection and control. With the talent on the reduction of od for spells, if you stand on a suitable surface, but with the adrenaline is just a melee monster-killer, in which the Federal Pyromancer can safely throw verbally and which he can fire to run.

S
Stanislav Arkess 22.04.20

The only MAG I NAT pati is hydronic, because with the fix in intellect the damage of his physical and lechusa spells reliably kill any undead through the armor. To prevent damage, not worth it, as correctly stressed.

s
smmu 22.04.20

Stanislav Arches
You can read more about hydro-necro? What class to take? The specialization of the sorcerer, Templar, Battlemage, etc.?
And whether a lone wolf to do?

s
smmu 22.04.20

Stanislav Arches
As with any healing spells kill undead? I like how gidrosistema magical armor cuts