3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
Shabalin Vadim 22.04.20 04:45 pm

New 3D model of the AK-74. (S.T.A.L.K.E.R.: Call of Pripyat)

Hi everyone again, forum! A long time ago found on the website STALKER-MODS-CLAN.RU (like somehow ☺) model AK-74. And it is very suitable for my mod. Only one problem: the link to the site (all the sites that I was looking for) was inoperative (or removed). Here, I wanted to ask you not to stray if you have this model? With me as always, Great Thanks to anyone who finds (or will).
The link to the page with the model:
http://stalker-mods.clan.su/load/stalker_cop/stalker_zov_pripjati/s_t_a_l_k_e_r_quot_zov_pripjati_quot_avtomat_ak_74/1-1-0-126
Screenshots:

9 Comments
Sort by:
X
XoJloD 22.04.20

shabalin.vadim45
why would you? it's just repainted the texture is the same can in photoshop to tweak and all

S
SR3M 22.04.20

shabalin.vadim45
I would also add that the shutter would not be bad normally do)

S
SR3M 22.04.20

shabalin.vadim45
Well, if you're a Lefty then nothing, but if right-handed then wait for shells in the face)

N
Nikolai Petrov 22.04.20

shabalin.vadim45
Go teach better lessons, And the mother will be punished, and generally in the Internet banned to go.

X
XoJloD 22.04.20

shabalin.vadim45
butt in 3D max to change well, or is it http://www.playground.ru/files/s_t_a_l_k_e_r_ak_47_unikalnyj-133032/
he's kind of similar but the shutter on the right
and on account of the sight that you can take any weapons to Pak and get from there any sight which is like, and then just replace the original one that you choose
exactly the model I have not found since this mod of the name unique does not have

S
SR3M 22.04.20

shabalin.vadim45
Well, to each his own.

S
Shabalin Vadim 22.04.20

XoJloD
Thanks for the reply! Can you please tell me how to replace the model of the scope? Thanks in advance!

X
XoJloD 22.04.20

shabalin.vadim45
if new want to add that it will have to enter in the configuration files and to specify which model to use
then give it a name
and when the addition process is finished, enter it in the config of the weapon

S
Shabalin Vadim 22.04.20

XoJloD
THANK you!