3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
A
ANRE 22.04.20 04:47 pm

Easter eggs, secrets and ... fun (SPOILERS) (Mass Effect: Andromeda)

Who actually share interesting things found.
My findings yet:
- On the bed in the crew cabin are two plush toys in the form of a zombie and a flower - I think everyone knows what a reference.
- Toy model Normandy in the cabin of the father of the main character.
- Well, the voice recording of Penny from the previous trilogy pleased.
66 Comments
Sort by:
R
Rizio 22.04.20

And in the code there is a photo of Garrus.

S
SenMarie 22.04.20

Hmm, yesterday suddenly met on ease, I hope that son Zayed Massani (or dealing his ancestor) x) I even asked about the past!
It turned out, his mother died and his father he doesn't remember because he was an asshole and ran away from them =D
But everything really points to Zayed! First, he is also a mercenary-hunter (on Ketov), and secondly when he went on the initiative in the cryo tubes, but something went wrong and it was split.

R
Rizio 22.04.20

Marina Kapitonova
And Khandros (turiones) cousin of Nairin (from the DLC omega in ME2 - that was the only turiano woman).

R
Rizio 22.04.20

Also found this painting on the Nomad, Archangel, clearly a hint to Garrus :)
Spoiler

S
SenMarie 22.04.20

Rizio

I have white and orange to be found ( Where to find one?

R
Rizio 22.04.20

Marina Kapitonova
After the construction of the first Outpost I flew the nexus back, and then as you come out of the Tempest (I think, Docking compartment) right run and the right (if facing the monorail) are two traders - one gun, at the second all sorts of things, actually, from stuff I found this coloring. Rather, it's Tolosa available until, until you buy, regardless of the time after a mission, go fly, so try to look for it.

S
SenMarie 22.04.20

Rizio

And not please to recollect, after which the mission appears? I just to this huckster constantly run up to sell junk, and the junk weapons to throw, look under Mako, and there is nothing (

V
Vyxyxol 22.04.20

Rizio wrote:
DLC omega in ME2
Did omega in ME2 was not that had DLC released? The first 2 recruitment of team members in ME2 on Omega occur (Mordin and Garrus). You're confusing the second and third parts.

R
Rizio 22.04.20

Muskrat
Omega was, but DLC can be called the same name, because in fact, she and the M3 will not go away (not blown up did it well). But Yes, Nairin only appeared in 3 parts, a little confused, but terrible in it is not enough, because the essence was about relationships and not about the parts.

R
Rizio 22.04.20

Marina Kapitonova
Fulfilled From scratch and some minor on the same planet, like Shock therapy, and then immediately on the nexus. I don't think that all depends on the mission, there's probably random to some great role plays.

S
SenMarie 22.04.20

Rizio

Most likely Yes, randomly drops out ( maybe Angara will be able to find =)

S
Sammerman 22.04.20

Yes, just now ran into the store after the mission, and coloring was not there.

R
Rizio 22.04.20

Sammerman Marina Kapitonova
It means exactly random. Unable to this merchant to come after the fulfillment of the priority tasks is kind of logical that the range will change, maybe not, just don't know yet.

S
SenMarie 22.04.20

Rizio

Write a little late, but...
I'm not there watching, I goof XD
At first I noticed only two sellers, and the ones that left from the exit to the Elevator ) So I bought a bunch of paints for Mako, including Archangel x))))

And what about the Easter eggs I have found several (probably all the others too, but can I have some happy? =)):
On Kadar: the project the Lord remember? ;D Scientists, there once worked here and even some said almost the same as it was in 2-3 parts of the trilogy, x)
On Saadane: a scientist that worked with Akira on the creation of the Grant, asked me to find his stolen records!!! x)) And even then the message I was able to read the reference to the second part of that Okir worked to create a serum against genophage... I Feel that soon we heal Genova, geheh!

While this much was x)

N
N7_TeRaN 22.04.20

Yesterday on the planet, the city of outcasts from the nexus, in the bar of the Lower city, found sestrou Conrad, Fang, Shep through all three parts

S
SenMarie 22.04.20

N7_TeRaN

Oh my goodness, our favorite fan XD

She even didn't ask for a autograph? XDDD

c
concluding 22.04.20

I didn't find, but Easter eggs-goal.

N
N7_TeRaN 22.04.20

Marina Kapitonova
No, she said that my bro didn't like and now, not one he is familiar with izvestnoi personality ?

P
Progger 22.04.20

N7_TeRaN
Yes, she's a bitch)) I never wanted(or something like that)

s
saa0891 22.04.20

Comrades rest on the full.
Spoiler

Miranda (as I miss her) and project Lazarus.
Spoiler

In this game Biovars almost all creatures get ugly.
Spoiler