3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
r
run32dll 22.04.20 04:47 pm

The tasks that can be skipped\\to fail out of ignorance (The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt)

Good day! Never found information on this issue, so I decided to create a theme.

Who knows mission in the original+all add-ons that you can skip or flunk out of ignorance - please write.

For example, I know that the sailing to the island of mist, not by the ruler to Zellige - the job fails and the ruler is the son of the deceased king (the machine).

I was particularly interested in the moment in addition to Blood and wine, namely the quest the Storming of Dun Tine - I hear if you go to implement it, until the end of the storyline will not be available side quests, but will there be any job then not available for the taking\completed? I am looking forward to the campaign mode, and then do all sorts of side effects - but I'm afraid something to miss
25 Comments
Sort by:
b
bazilews 22.04.20

run32dll
I'd not worry about that and just enjoyed the walkthrough!!!

V
Vladimir2307 22.04.20

Read this : http://3witcher.ru/pages.html and often do Sohraneniya.

V
Vetal20161 22.04.20

In the main plot before departure to the Isle of mists is possible to fail the quest enemy of the people (searching the jailer for Radovid), search taller, which will affect the murder of Radovid after the battle with the hunt in the kaer morhen, you can still fail the help of the Baron (return on krivohlavy Topi).
In blood and wine, in my opinion, it is possible to pass the story without additional jobs and nothing will be the same.

C
Crow_999 22.04.20

and you start the job, then you need to show which jobs failed. and then load previous save and go through what failed

P
Playersaharan 22.04.20

Vetal20161
Job about the same time and Vivienne fail, if you do not complete it before the storming of the castle

N
NightHawkreal 22.04.20

You can not catch that maniac in Novigrad.

J
JOKERIVAN 22.04.20

Don't want to fail quests out of ignorance, not fly through the main quest, the side effects come from the beginning, enjoy the game. I for the entire game, with all the additions failed only Gang war and it is only because there is no possibility to complete it, if you want to go peacefully

V
Vetal20161 22.04.20

Playersaharan
I said before the story took place so did not notice.

I
IceMuse 22.04.20

Vetal20161
Can be a little more?... But something I ran on Skellige, in the first passage immediately took and passed the eye for an Eye and enemy of the people, and on NG+ flew to the Islands and the task disappeared from the list completely ... he has not done?

V
Vetal20161 22.04.20

IceMuse
Unfortunately no, NG+ need to pass these quests. Can only be loaded to the island of mist. The game was saved before.

I
IceMuse 22.04.20

Vetal20161
I'm still on Skellige three pass, on the Isle of Mist I also Ojea as soon ... With the Yen so far only place of the storm investigated. There is still hope ?

N
NightHawkreal 22.04.20

IceMuse
There is a direct text alert.

I
IceMuse 22.04.20

NightHawkreal
I know. The question is , will there be any re-quest to kill the crazy king to the Isle of mist?

V
Vetal20161 22.04.20

IceMuse
If they just disappeared then it's some kind of bug.
You failed once, they are in the list of failed quests?

I
IceMuse 22.04.20

Vetal20161
no, the list only failed gang of Novigrad

V
Vetal20161 22.04.20

IceMuse
So a bug, but you didn't use fast travel after killing the bastard?

I
IceMuse 22.04.20

Vetal20161
Used. But the quest was while I was on skellige't started the main quests take place. Started and disappeared. It seems to me that these quests should appear before or immediately after the siege of kaer Morhen... not vkurse ?\

V
Vetal20161 22.04.20

IceMuse
Don't even know I was wrong. Maybe more will appear.

_
_deN4ik_2 22.04.20

Next, I scored on quests to assassinate the king and a dozen quests in Velenje. Went to the island of mist and they failed, I continued to play. Now found the Abbot. Need these quests and it is possible-whether to pass them on loading an old save ???

M
MunchkiN 616 22.04.20

you can fail the mission where shorter, the grandmother says that her chickens ate some vampire. let's take a look and pursue it. I ran on another job and when he left there it fail. and some more that is similar. that is, if no DLS