3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
D
Deliano 22.04.20 04:50 pm

Marquard (The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt)

If not difficult, describe please in detail on items like the release of Morkarla. As I pass this quest, constantly confused, turn the game 10 times, climb to the browser, in General for 2-3 hours as usual.. can't remember. Thank you
35 Comments
Sort by:
W
Wolf347 22.04.20

strong.play
On the second picture he reminds me Badun))))

s
strong.play 22.04.20

Flokkkis
Well, sometimes a little drunk)))))by the Way me too XD

W
Wolf347 22.04.20

strong.play
))))))

D
Denis Kyokushin 22.04.20

strong.play
Incidentally,I also at the cemetery ran into this Ghost.At the time I was LVL 5,his 7th,but he's pretty damn red skull was. Snaryagu and swords I immediately began to look for the level of Geralt.I'm already familiar with the series the Witcher earlier.About itemization schools do not bother,but facing a serious battle sword and armor I bought for his level.The catch was that among all the loot always gear and swords were lower than Geralt in the main campaign mode.When I started heart of Stone,then killed the knights of the Flaming Rose 32 levels were swords and armor level 35.
Want to replay from the beginning.
You'd go to the rune master.He has useful things.But the infection will take you out of 30000 Oren
PS:I see that Geralt efficiently pumped)

s
strong.play 22.04.20

But I count up after the Ghost has got me,went and started seriously preparing for battle.You know what sujecki need to kill Griffin And Griffin..it's not a Ghost LVL 7...He will wave his wing, you do not have....So I searched the whole garden..got Everything I could..Sold Zatar all necessary and forward to the exploits!!!And lo and behold!!!!Supostaty Ghost fell from my hands...I got the drawing scriptel sword...But with a Gryphon came a little tricky....Anyway the main thing failed..You want to replay completely? Ie, not NG+SAVE?To master the runes in time....while I like the rules...But sure I'll go))))the Money is there.On pumping Yes!!!!From the beginning I rocked the MAG and then...he Decided to pump the alchemist...Well, I think it's like canine...And the truth Geralt with potions impenetrable tank...figure this magic)))))

D
Denis Kyokushin 22.04.20

strong.play
strong.play wrote:
You want to beat completely?
I started.And Griffin,and Ghost at level 2 scored.In a geocache near the cemetery found the drawing of the armor school Snake

s
strong.play 22.04.20

[Denis]
Well, you give!2 LVL.The difficulty as I understand it average ?I have hardcore.Only death!!!And by the way armor school snake that I do not remember(I Remember military leather jacket drawing from the very beginning.His search is not necessary.

D
Denis Kyokushin 22.04.20

strong.play
Well, you give!2 LVL.The difficulty as I understand it average ?
Death.

Remember military leather jacket drawing from the very beginning.His search is not necessary.
Most interesting is that my armor to school Snakes do not belong,at all.I have a jacket of armor Kayer-final part.Pants,gloves,boots – medium hunting armor.The spirit in the cemetery not light LVL,it was not the red skull.But if you do not use Yrden,this paddle is not reduced belt life.I told him almost the whole XP was demolished,he got out of the field of Erdene and kicked my ass.I have it on the second attempt pulled off Irdina.The sword was the same as that with the start given,and the robe I changed into some light there.But the jacket Kayer-final part I didn't like.Possible,serine will be removed.And when the Royal Griffin arrive to the mill,you can pomeditirovat and the inventory will appear again and Swallow the Thunder.I used the cemetery found the armor School Kota

s
strong.play 22.04.20

Well, Yes.Starting armor of Geralt's almost impossible to improve.And I doubt that they belong to the school of snakes.Because school snake in the book is not mentioned!Geralt is a graduate of Vesemira from the school of the Wolf.Just the developers have made a small contribution to the game)))by the Way is there a mod which allows to improve the set of starting armor and swords.Maybe you know.Seth from simple to master.And looks more like a book)))about a Ghost they are not heavy even death.Irden it really helps.XP to communicate well at 20 to 30% more.And povudu Griffin))) I did not meditated and have saved the thunder and owl.There mill struck and health is compensated for food and gourmand skill))))I che is not a Fig was not cut In the white garden you found a set of cat???Or in what cemetery?I remember that the first set of a cat appears somewhere in Novigrad.Crypt Yes have the spirit.

s
strong.play 22.04.20

To[Denis]
By the way who are you zaminusovali?

D
Denis Kyokushin 22.04.20

strong.play
And I doubt that they belong to the school of the snake
Either I got punked,or it was in early versions of the game

Wait, I'm che is not a Fig was not cut In the white garden you found a set of cat???
In the early version of the game 1.06 cemetery White Garden I had a bug I could not open the door to the basement of the chapel.In v1.12.1 I have wondered,what is there in this very basement.There's also a question mark.I was able to get there,but the level of Geralt was much higher than that of the spirit.Because of the spirit and overwhelmed.And when the basement picked,there was armor school Cat.

By the way who are you zaminusovali?
If I'd known)

D
Denis Kyokushin 22.04.20

strong.play
Here,I screen found:

This is the version 1.06.I door could not open.
Here you go,you VIDOS fight with the spirit at the cemetery:

And here is the bug,the Ghost is gone):

s
strong.play 22.04.20

[Denis]
And ....got it...I just when I first played I had v1.22.Therefore, it is not found.Please contact me via email.I get it now.thank you human for your work!Watched the video in the first video when the phantom XP is coming to the middle, it should disappear.And then it turns out such crap you beat him and his band XP EMPTY!!!!How?!?and hit him with several punches and then he disappears!!!!Don't die!!!Because the need for the script to appear in the crypt)Here is the second video and it shows!!!Thank you my friend for your efforts!Want visit me in VK=) talk https://vk.com/id399887936

D
Denis Kyokushin 22.04.20

strong.play
Yes nothing).I vkontaktike almost never happen.But there are here)))).Can l/s to unsubscribe

s
strong.play 22.04.20

[Denis]
Come see how you're comfortable,no pressure=)