3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
M
Maxonior 22.04.20 04:50 pm

To take revenge on the warden sawmill (Woodman) (Divinity: Original Sin 2)

At the sawmill (the one that is filled with mercenaries, Lone Wolves) if you use a ghostly vision appears a lot of spirits with simple quests. However, one can not pass.
At the sawmill lies the tree, his spirit asks to avenge the former superintendent of the sawmill (for what cut) that is buried just South of the obstacle.

Called it ghostly vision, they say they say so and so, you cut down the tree - ATA. He wonders, twirling a finger at his temple and all. No more interaction. He's a spirit, it can neither strike nor burn. How to get revenge on something? His body you can dig up from the grave, but he did not respond to it and destroying it.
7 Comments
Sort by:
3axap34 22.04.20

Maxonior
Eat it!

M
Maxonior 22.04.20

3axap34
And precisely? With his body to take a piece and chomp those things down there? Just his body is destroyed, and the fact that it was shrunken) Like...

T
Torkes 22.04.20

Maxonior
his spirit devour, (kill) or not devours, now I'm honestly embarrassed to kill him was because he in fact anything was not to blame, only doing your job, wood chopping

M
Maxonior 22.04.20

Torkes
I clamped the handbrake hike brake. What this spirit can kill if it's a spirit? It is not tademait nothing. Just talk to him.

S
Sharg30 22.04.20

Maybe pulling the soul..which the cell source fills?

S
Shefula 22.04.20

that is, to absorb

M
Maxonior 22.04.20

Sharg30
Shefula
All dopetril. I just don't conducted a second ritual, and did not know about this skill anything at all. Now everything is clear. Thank you!