3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
Spinzaku 22.04.20 04:50 pm

The problem with the quest of the Beast in the beginning. (Divinity: Original Sin 2)

Good time of day.

What you need to do on the quest of the Beast after he gives you the key? Almost cleared the whole of the first location, you only have to storm the ship and to get off the island, but the above quest is still hanging at the initial stage. Try to cover the history of all satellites in the first passage, so that any miss is not very desirable. Google didn't help, so the forum is my last hope.
11 Comments
Sort by:
H
Hevel 22.04.20

Similar question. It says it from the room of the prison. The whole prison searched and no Shisha.

S
Spinzaku 22.04.20

The only thing Google is the recommendation to talk to all the dwarves. But I did not come across a single one who would somehow move the story.

P
PAWEEL 22.04.20

Spinzaku
Jewel

YOU mean the key that's in the arena get?
So it's after the prison opens one of the ways to enter the swamp, no more..no story load is

S
Spinzaku 22.04.20

PAWEEL
So with a key we know what we need to do to advance the quest dwarf?

H
Hevel 22.04.20

PAWEEL
class. talk to anyone then? or it is necessary to dance shamanic dances or what?

P
PAWEEL 22.04.20

Don't know, I just had the trail of text at the beast in the same assignment, covering key...between 1st and 2nd lokas

S
Spinzaku 22.04.20

PAWEEL
Between the locks is on the ship, I correctly understand? Or before?

P
PAWEEL 22.04.20

Spinzaku
exactly.

S
Spinzaku 22.04.20

PAWEEL
Okay, thanks for the info, I'll test it tomorrow and I will unsubscribe.

H
Hevel 22.04.20

Spinzaku
don't dance the dance) http://steamcommunity.com/app/435150/discussions/0/3223871682623033023/ 've found a clue to a key. the door at the exit of the prison at the top (beware the evil masters).

P
PAWEEL 22.04.20

here is found a clue to a key. the door at the exit of the prison at the top (beware the evil masters).
=
So it's after the prison opens one of the ways to enter the swamp
profit))