3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
V
Vishez 22.04.20 04:51 pm

Caustic Spray/Corrosive Touch (Divinity: Original Sin 2)

Crossed two books of skills - the Stone armor and the Shackles of pain, but instead of Corrosive touch, which does not require a point source, received a Caustic spray that require. How to get Caustic touch?
8 Comments
Sort by:
a
andrey leonov 22.04.20

Vishez
Low-level books join. In General, when you combine skill books you can get books two levels, so to speak. When you merge two books do not require the source will receive the book does not require a source, and if one or both of the merged books requires source - get the book, a skill which requires the source to apply. But it's not exactly on the forum saw the incentive, so I hope clearly explained and never made a mistake. I at Association focused on the required level of skill. Took the book require 1 skill to obtain low-level. And not all schools are compatible with each other. =)

P
PAWEEL 22.04.20

Vishez
The incentive of direct disputes on the subject.
It's not about the spells, and the level of books. Try to poeksperimentirovat for example book 1 level ground+2 to necromancy and Vice versa

P
PAWEEL 22.04.20

andrey leonov
That's just the example of fellow above is Nans...2 books 1st level (without source) give spell trebui source

a
andrey leonov 22.04.20

Really, the book is a level 1 skill level 2 skill give a book 2 skill level requires a source. It was not right.

a
andrey leonov 22.04.20

PAWEEL
The shackles of pain requires level 2 skill stone armor - 1 level of the skill.

V
Vishez 22.04.20

It turns out the two books of the first level spell will also give the source? How to spell without a source?

a
andrey leonov 22.04.20

PAWEEL
Although the same Shackles of pain 2 level book level 1 Dali touch does not require a vacuum source. Hmm... Apparently there are some General rules for skill books...

a
andrey leonov 22.04.20

Vishez
Probably a bug then. Now tried different levels from 1 to 5 books of necromancy and geomancy to combine, and 1+1 and 5+5 and 3+3 are given only caustic spray...