3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
p
panda312 22.04.20 04:51 pm

Need your opinion. Computeru

Decided to collect computer actually your opinion((remove something, add something, somewhere cheaper, somewhere expensive)with your explanations why you think so). The build is mainly for toys(1080p), and where the video.Assembly without ideas under SLI in the future. Percents I will drive.

MSI GeForce GTX 1070 X GAMING [GAMING GTX 1070 X 8G]
Intel Core i7-7700K
SSD Samsung 850 EVO [MZ-75E500BW]
Kingston HyperX Predator [HX432C16PB3K2/16] 16GB
Z270 MSI Gaming M5
Corsair TX650M [CP-9020132-EU]
Case NZXT H440
Cooler DEEPCOOL Assassin II
Total: 112 520p
10 Comments
Sort by:
b
bloomm 22.04.20

Percent can be simpler not K, any Cooler for 1500 mastered this percent, the Mat cost is easier not Z a B chipset, and change the map on 1080...
If you plan to overclock leave it as it is.

p
panda312 22.04.20

bloomm
Why 1080 for full HD 1070 for eyes I guess

M
MunchkiN 616 22.04.20

so it is more or less normal
but I'd check it'll fit memory with this cooler is the size. memory is also quieter, you can dial.
and replaced have their pitch the discretion of the SSD on a regular SHDD
and as for Maxim processor 6700к TC the latter can withstand greater voltage with corn rashomama
card sort of not much but there is in principle able to deliver the second (in this case BP + acceleration is better then a 700-750W to get hold of) so people approve of pekurny

b
bloomm 22.04.20

panda312
If you plan to overclock leave it as it is.

-
-Anarant- 22.04.20

panda312
Do I understand correctly that you will use only 1 drive, or you have the additional, just if you have extra drives, it is best to take the unit a little more.
And why not throw it another 5K and get 1080(37k vs 33) from Gigi(GV-N1080G1)?

h
hrdCore 22.04.20

-Anarant wrote:
just if you have extra drives, it is best to take the unit more
-Anarant-
One HDD 4-6 W at +12V mechanics and 2-3 watts for +5V to the electronics, in the operating mode (read/write). In the promotion of the spindle may provide a short-term surge in consumption at +12V up to 20-25 watts (5400, 5900 rpm) or 30-35 watts (7200 rpm and above), but the promotion usually occurs when there is no load on the CPU and GPU and does not increase the maximum consumption, if the number of HDD is not especially large
In this case, the peak consumption of such configuration with the most stable overclocking (with scalp) + factory overclocking the VC, the double stress test nothing more ~ 410-420 W at 12 V line. That's including several HDD. In normal usage (including games) less. Ie, stock is pretty good.

G
Garik Nevskoy 22.04.20

In 7700К makes no sense, compared to just 7700 it gives almost nothing even in overclocking (Yes, he's already overclocked almost to the limit by the manufacturer):
Spoilers the same: https://3dnews.ru/951861
Very good PC for games collect for a lot less money. If I had as many arms, I would have ordered at computeruniverse here it is
The spoilerand the memory of klad and housing would take place, something like this
Spoilerif is rather crap for experiments. Serious requirements to the power supply and the motherboard, a very high heat and power consumption, the lack of support in many games. Utter poppycock! It is always better to replace the video card to a more powerful, and if not to contact ever.

-
-Anarant- 22.04.20

hrdCore
Something were hallucinating, I found that consumption goes to 540w, XS see numbers around somewhere too.

M
MagicHero 22.04.20

Garik Nevskoy
With the video card you are pierced, the ASUS 1000 series of klad and the Board layout is almost the best but this is not true for the palit dual. Dual miserable in all and easier to pay extra and get gamerock which has the same klad like the jet stream, super jet stream and gamerock premium. They differ only in the values hardwired in the BIOS and no problem after flashing turn any of the cards. Although easier to disperse itself ,after sewing up the BIOS with extended limits and improved memory overclocking.

p
panda312 22.04.20

MagicHero
The only graphics card from MSI because it is considered that none from MSI take, without any problems. The only thing that experiment with motherboard from MSI, and ASUS always yuzal.
MunchkiN 616
I don't plan on extreme overclocks))
-Anarant-
Yes, 2TB hard already have+SSD.