3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
M
Maks_Grain4 22.04.20 04:53 pm

How to promote the opponent's legs in WWE 2k? (WWE 2K17)

How to promote the enemy's feet like a top? and what is the function of r1 and the right stick?
10 Comments
Sort by:
K
Kovboy belomor 22.04.20

Maks_Grain4Раскрутка in skills is taken is called king of swing.Right stick to raise the supine opponent.Or in the corner tap to the top will be put on the top,the bottom will hang to the bottom of the head.

M
Maks_Grain4 22.04.20

the killer of the Anglo-Saxons
Thank you. I mean the button on the joystick R1 top, not the stick ( heresy written) + how to jump rope ( in between or on top of the enemy, which is behind the ring)

K
Kovboy belomor 22.04.20

Maks_Grain4Ну I'm on X-Box 360 for Windows play the run and punch.

M
Maks_Grain4 22.04.20

all understand)

M
Maks_Grain4 22.04.20

how to apply the submission move on arm? which button on the joystick to press?

K
Kovboy belomor 22.04.20

Maks_Grain4 Have to expose the methods you need.And even pain on the hand,at least for the leg to clamp the punch.

M
Maks_Grain4 22.04.20

how to make rack of pain for Brock Lesnar? on the controller

K
Kovboy belomor 22.04.20

Maks_Grain4Ну ekarny Bai put a single fight with Brock,click on the pause and the list of final methods see how is called this technique and to expose yourself.Although the pain here is of little help.

M
Maks_Grain4 22.04.20

it, you do not understand - I mean how to different capture system (minigames, which provides two icons, each enemy should have time to scroll through to red pain). It is still possible when holding the hand of the enemy behind, grab and harder to wring the square (1 key, left arrow). IT IS ON WHICH KEY

M
Maks_Grain4 22.04.20

need to just two players at the beginning of the match clicked on the down arrow