3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
A
Aniskin999 22.04.20 04:54 pm

An infinite source of lava or obsidian? 1.12 (Minecraft)

How to make an infinite source of obsidian, or at least lava in version 1.12 ? An old trick with a cross, the edges 4 buckets of lava which is in the center of the cross generated b.and.l. does not work (in version 1.12 at least). Obsidian is easy to obtain by mixing water and lava, but salt is the production of lava as if to take it from the source - the source runs dry. Portal there is constructed from the same obsidian... Always look for the cave and carry a couple of buckets of lava tedious. Who knows please share your experience.
5 Comments
Sort by:
s
stalker_qy5500 22.04.20

Aniskin999
No way. Only water can be infinite to get. Lava is the same - ending source of resource

B
BaLeFullPlayEr24 22.04.20

Aniskin999
and why carry around lava if you can take one bucket of water and make a small lava lake - a small lake of obsidian pouring water on the shore of the lava lake
Spoilerage that you can not get the obsidian and one cube create a portal form, to take more of the buckets may then

A
Aniskin999 22.04.20

BaLeFullPlayEr24
great idea thank you.

s
stalker_qy5500 22.04.20

Aniskin999
Stupid idea, trust me. you will have the sea stones instead of obsidian.. obsidian gets the mixture of block lava and water.. no matter what.. the current lava and water give Bulyga.. Carl
that is, 1 block of lava = 1 obsidian block.. nothing else

A
Aniskin999 22.04.20

stalker_qy5500
garbage not carry it, I'm not single stack obsid've got done, this is the fastest Varick in minecraft, digging to the lava....
Spoiler