3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
A
Awalked 22.04.20 04:54 pm

Academy. (Divinity: Original Sin 2)

Hi all, butted into the Academy, went to the local arena and on XS to do most of the quest unscientific research, I do not know how to pass it
8 Comments
Sort by:
C
CEMENTATOR 22.04.20

unscientific research is about the couple, killed by Lucian, we must find the lizard behind the wall in the library.
And after the arena need to get into the hall for the ritual, there is a lot of types and is the robot, then the ship to return.

A
Awalked 22.04.20

L|EMEHTATOP
How to open the door to the lizard and types?

S
Skygrinder 22.04.20

Awalked
there's a library there is a Ghost caretaker (if to speak to him he says that closes the library and we got to get out)
now, go behind him and do the same actions that he

S
Skygrinder 22.04.20

Awalked
what's the mystery? he's just in sequence presses all sorts of buttons and levers, I don't remember exactly what, go repeat and get to the library

A
Awalked 22.04.20

Skygrinder
All thanks, the plate is not saw!)

A
Awalked 22.04.20

Though the problem with the main quest left:(

S
Skygrinder 22.04.20

Awalked
Well, after all, it is necessary to remove the protective field at the top of the card, underneath 2 lever and 2 buttons that activate these levers.
These buttons are activated by spells with effect of electricity, well, or arrow of the same element.
Plus, we must also activate the third button on the pole next to the levers, it is in the hall near the library (room where the table sat a bunch of ghosts), when you activate it - follow the beam and move the crystals so that they hit the beam in the right direction and he was in a convoy with the levers.
All three buttons must be activated simultaneously, and press both levers, then the passage will open.
I kasliwal rain on the floor with buttons, and then Bach into a puddle of lightning to both activate, and the other with activated far

C
CEMENTATOR 22.04.20

Awalked
phase napalmer ancient need three hands to put in and the barrier will be removed. Which vertically on the pole. that near post to put the drive phase, or whatever. Three pieces. The arena can be ten to collect after the battle with the robots.