3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
J
J4CKSON 22.04.20 04:54 pm

A new bug (Star Wars: Knights of the Old Republic 2 - The Sith Lords)

Honestly, read the various forums and have not found such bug.In essence:
1.Fly to Nar Shaddaa in the story.
2.Go to the moment when you come out of the docks after killing the local boss of the Exchange.
3.Where you are being attacked 6 crank are you running to the store to a mechanic, who promised to make a new Id for the Hawk, if he will have the necessary materials(Tentative waiting, when your other teammates will kill the freaks(I Honestly can't remember their race)).
4.In the dialogue with the mechanic choose 2 team members to attack the boat even some boss who ran boss Exchange on this planet.
5.View the video.
6.And then you are teleported not to the yacht, where you have to kill the boss, and in the entertainment area near the exit location.While our whole team is alive, which we give in the story .while the mechanics of the dialogue is changed like you did the first time talking to him.In the dialog you can choose only what you have the identification code and the mechanic you send for a new card to the docks, which will be closed in the story, you can't go back to Black Hawk and fly away from this planet, as the Hawk needs a new ID and left with only one option - either to start a new game(especially a shame if a game is 30 hours wasted) or you can quickload UNTIL the moment when you decided to break the system and not to fight once again with the geezer, for already got to kill them.
4 Comments
Sort by:
O
Oleg V 22.04.20

fashion probably curves

S
Sidorovich12 22.04.20

You see repak curve downloaded, or unfinished mods installed. 200 times in different variations with mods and without and did not notice this.

J
J4CKSON 22.04.20

Sidorovich12
Not repak and the steam version, and not a half-assed fashion, and fashion with steam workshop.Well, the fan russifiers from the top.Well whatever, I started a new game as I am by their stupidity quickly preserved after this bug has occurred and 24 hours of gameplay just in the furnace.

L
LordGastCat 22.04.20

G4CKSON
Here is a fail !!! (It happens)