3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
R
Razox 07.10.19 02:40 am

Witcher to 75Hz by overclocking the monitor is not working. (The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt)

Does anyone know how to start with overclocking gertsovki monitor? 75-77гц.
Only runs 60Hz native. I would like +17 images, 60 brakes.
30 Comments
Sort by:
R
Razox 07.10.19

Ryazancev
And what is wrong? I broke up gartsovku monitor from 60 to 77, Tanks and Assassin work in peace. A Witcher after running minimized and does not expand, but at 60Hz it works.
Or are you talking about that in 60 pritormozite?) well then maybe lukava a bit, but the same tanks with the assassins much brighter and smoother in 77фпс/77гц monitor.

There's how to start 77гц1920на1080? I am the current resolution can out of the game to change.
Assassin, there is a tab gertsovki, and there is a point with 77гц like tanks. In the Witcher it is not, MB because of this, and such a hat?

P
Protocol10 07.10.19

Razox
I support you, man. I Bought myself a 120 Hz Monique in 2011 and games have become less braking. At 60 Hz there was a feeling that the Witcher 3 slows down. I have included in the game is 120 Hz and it was OK to play. I have the game sulochana 35 fps in the tuner. I just don't know how to overclock.

M
MunchkiN 616 07.10.19

I wonder how it is possible to disperse gartsovku motor...
PA the idea the Witcher couple there free fps limiter is unlimited where and 120 and decreasing
in particular I clocked it up to 140-150 but without Sunga since the very Sawai Minh vertikalna on gorizonalno razredi 60 Yes 30 what singam is one of the groups I would have a lot of fps

R
Razox 07.10.19

Protocol10
I have included in the game is 120 Hz and it was OK to play. I have the game sulochana 35 fps in tuner
And unless there is a difference between 35фпс at 60Hz and 120Hz? Without framrate 120 and 120Hz is not needed) like.

And disperse easily through the NVIDIA panel, in a few clicks, your probably up to 150i, and does more to drive you can, although I don't know of course.
Well to me the difference with the 60 to 77 are already apparent thought accidentally found out just what can drive gartsovku, now happy as an elephant even with this increase) In online shooters IMHO, and 5лишних personnel will not be superfluous)

R
Razox 07.10.19

MunchkiN 616
XS, I have the plane itself begins under 77фпс to work, but checked the current in the tank and AC:syndicate.
Hike the Witcher is locked on 60Hz monitors, or the current standard settings(native) monitors.

P
Protocol10 07.10.19

Razox

Then Yes. The bigger the monitor refresh rate, the smoother the image. It is as if to say there is less blurry and more clean and smooth. However, it should be noted that in any case the system should always be able to pull the game, otherwise the sense of increasing gertsovki monitor will not.

I play with 120 Hz and Locke 35-45 fps. Jester first person 40-45 fps put the lock in Riva tuner (msi afterburner). The third person of the type of lark, the Witcher put 35 fps limit. Plus include vertical sync always. And how you play it. It should also be noted that I only play with a gamepad.

S
Shadowarm 07.10.19

R
Razox 07.10.19

An__ei
Well, 4K on full HD monitor to run, but the map is not drawn normally) and the difference is noticeable current in new games, old tipo tanks the difference is almost not noticeable, so the function is purely to indulge at times. As the syndicate KST noticeably better in 4K looks not even thought it would be such a difference on a full HD monitor, the most labor smoothing, but eats loads.

P
Protocol10 07.10.19

Razox
You dsr yuzaesh? The normal theme. Also yuzayu 2K dsr if the system pulls.

R
Razox 07.10.19

Protocol10
It should also be noted that I only play with a gamepad.
Well with a gamepad and 30 more convenient. But the meaning of Loka in 35 fps? To less jump of fps from 35 to 40-50? Yes, the plane is not adjusted to gartsovku monitor and not the fps lock?
You dsr yuzaesh?
Yes but again make sense, honestly speaking a little, but the theme with the acceleration monitor is more like it. On the laptop at all from 60 to 150 chasing can be due to the fact that there display is tightly associated with the mother.

P
Protocol10 07.10.19

Razox
But the meaning of Loka in 35 fps? To less jump of fps from 35 to 40-50?

Yeah. The meaning of this. Put a lock on the minimum fps and how you play it. Without Locke he jumps +15-20 fps. But Locke jumps 2-3 fps, so it felt even more smoothly . The Witcher 3 is played on ultra with hair 35 fps lock. And without Locke he rides hard.

Yes, the plane is not adjusted to gartsovku monitor and not the fps lock?
I never entered until now. As she adapts. But I thing that all is strictly and smoothly the game runs on loke most of the time without jumps. Now in Deus ex you play Locke at 45 fps.

Spoiler

R
Razox 07.10.19

Protocol10
Yes, the plane is not adjusted to gartsovku monitor and not the fps lock?
I never entered until now. As she adapts.
Well, in my example while you were 60Hz monitor, the fps lock was with a rifle up to 60, after raising to 77, Locke started in 77. Val vertikalka locit hercovka monitor, used to think that the old 60 even on monitors with 180гц. Well I'll know. Hmm, turns out you don't just lochit fps and to understate gartsovku that the plane worked? But then the game may not run, like in the Witcher with 77гц didn't work. In the same tank is standard Lok Hz 24, 30, 50 in addition to the face value 59.

Now I rode in the elite G-syns, it starts working from 30 fps, unlike Abyei rifle with its work on hercovka monitor.

P
Protocol10 07.10.19

Razox
All games run only in the way. So I don't know...

K
KOKAIN 07.10.19

Guys..... YOU ARE LAMERY !!! (a word from the 90s)

[
[Denis Aleksandrovich] 07.10.19

MunchkiN 616
I wonder how it is possible to disperse gartsovku motor...
I had Monique LG 16:10 1680x1050.It is possible to choose 59Гц,60Hz and 75Hz settings Monica

S
SwedovSandr 07.10.19

Guys, you Cho???? Monitors to disperse is vcherashnii day. That games normally go, you just need a good smartphone. I dispersed up to 300 Hz and games direct fly!

S
Shock Burst 07.10.19

Razox
And you connected the video card using DisplayPort?

R
Razox 07.10.19

Shock Burst
hdmi
KOKАIN
Limeri? MB, LAMER?)

S
Shock Burst 07.10.19

Razox
No need to connect via DisplayPort or DVI-I port, only then you can change the Hz of the monitor from 60Hz to 75Hz.

G
GamesTezi YouTube 07.10.19

How to disperse the keyboard to vidyuhi in the Witcher 3 is not heated to 80Hz?

And, *new tasks, how I got into this topic?