3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
V
Viktor.T. 22.04.20 04:56 pm

Logitech Driving Force GT? (Euro Truck Simulator 2)

All the good time.
Guys tell me who rides it ka-and to set it up?
Synchrony with the game not when I start the truck the steering wheel to turn.
Google did not help.

By the way this red krutushka also can be used.
23 Comments
Sort by:
n
nahim2000 22.04.20

Plugged it in, downloaded the driver, the driver twisted the sliders on the vibration of the Redback and degrees on high, entered the game, it chose the wheel, now and ride happy all works well

M
MegaMegademon 22.04.20

Victor.T.
I ride with this plugin, with it management becomes more realistic
http://www.playground.ru/files/ets_2_plagin_obratnoj_svyazi_dlya_igrovyh_rulej-87231/

A
Asvik-Anubis 22.04.20

Periodically ride on Logitech Driving Force GT and no problems with natrlich experienced. What is the actual problem?

V
Viktor.T. 22.04.20

Asvik-Anubis
Hi.When the steering wheel sharply twist in the game it is spinning faster there is no synchronization.

V
Viktor.T. 22.04.20

MegaMegademon
Thank you.

A
Asvik-Anubis 22.04.20

Victor.T.
Hi. Download from the office site software for steering and they try to adjust. Because I have no problems with sync

v
vampires062 22.04.20

downloaded the driver on the steering wheel configured and Cathay I have 3 different controller cut dzhest then Logitech steering wheel Momo Logitech and zht all works

V
Viktor.T. 22.04.20

Asvik-Anubis
Prog installed. If you does not complicate throw off screens of the settings app and in the game itself.
Yes the game is unclear't see it or what though shows.maybe that's the problem.

w
wizir14 22.04.20

A
Asvik-Anubis 22.04.20

Victor.T.
Wizir14 threw you've established your I have exactly the same

o
oaoaoaoa 22.04.20

Victor.T.
Open Logitech Profiler, then click on the tab Options -> Global Device Settings, then the top three sliders should be set all at 100% (viscosity booster and the power steering return in the initial position with increasing speed can be configured in the game itself). The last (bottom) the slider should be set to 900 degrees is one and a half revolutions of the steering wheel in each direction is the maximum, which support all Logitech steering wheels, ranging from the DFGT. At the bottom there should be a checkmark in the Allow Game to Adjust Settings. Everything else is not touched.

Now go in game and go into the settings of the controllers.
To resolve your issue with rasanjana wheel, you need to turn off completely the nonlinearity of the helm, and the Sensitivity of the steering wheel to twist on 100%.
Everything else is customizable to your liking.

Spoiler

o
oaoaoaoa 22.04.20

wizir14
Asvik-Anubis
Why do you put up for 550 degree?

A
Asvik-Anubis 22.04.20

Big-Russian-Bear
I'm talking about the settings in the game. In the program to the steering wheel, I certainly 900

V
Viktor.T. 22.04.20

Asvik-Anubis
wizir14
Big-Russian-Bear
Guys Thank for your response I will try.Sincerely, Victor.

w
wizir14 22.04.20

Big-Russian-Bear
these settings for more than a year.I then was an instructor in the company,had beginners maneuver to teach. and so it was a little easier with less wheel spin. right now I have a G27 and stands at 900.

A
Asvik-Anubis 22.04.20

Victor.T.
But not for that. Good luck with the settings

V
Viktor.T. 22.04.20

wizir14
Asvik-Anubis
Big-Russian-Bear
Guys from the heart! Set up. All being said ice.Good luck!

A
Aleksandr Stryukan 22.04.20

is it possible somehow to make a plugin for steering wheel Sven drift 180 degrees

B
Belewitte 07.11.20

I don't know if there's any other point in writing here. In short bought Euro Truck Simulator 2 recently in a steam, on skidon. Decided to play on the steering wheel Logitech Driving Force GT, but the game in no way agrees to see the steering wheel. Says there are no controllers. Although the system sees the steering wheel, logitech Gaming Software also works. In other games, the steering wheel also works for cheers. Euro Truck Simulator just does not show that the steering wheel is connected, who knows how to fix? Already the game has re-set, and the program for the steering wheel, and the game on behalf of the administrator launched nothing does not help.

a
alternat1ve 07.11.20

Belewitte
I don't remember exactly, because I sold this steering wheel about two years ago. But I was helped by the installation of an old version of the proga from the logistic. Then the steering wheel was visible and everything was quietly played! Look in the e-phone.