3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
A
Arsen Enokyan 22.04.20 04:56 pm

How to earn platinum.Hyde (Warframe)

16 Comments
Sort by:
B
BattleEffect 22.04.20

I better go on the warframe market(website with prices,but the language is English). To see how much it is worth,then all this knock out and try to sell.
Better yet, hold the primes in stock,because they can be removed from drop.
In cleaned up the price,as an example right now on Volt Prime,Which is cost of 30,but right now at 70.And the more time passes,the higher the price.

And of course the fashion.Is that buy even a sprain.Special demand event fashion and stand(there is a leader vengeful Ghost).
And most importantly.In warframe there is no fixed price on things/fashion,it installs the seller or the buyer.

B
BattleEffect 22.04.20

Arsen Yenokyan
No.And why are they in the pve game?

L
Lored_ 22.04.20

Arsen Yenokyan
Best guide need only be called How to spend a lot of time and earn pennies

B
BattleEffect 22.04.20

Lored_
So he still rates trash 1 - 1 of platinum.Although it is usually 1 stuff - 5 platinum.

B
Bombardirovschik 22.04.20

Lored_
This fierce Jack!

x
xSPIRITx 22.04.20

BattleEffect
No, your extra charge..Where are You mark 5к25 the price of Prime stuff?. Mountain 5к10 have amerikosov 5к15, well let 20...
You are also one of a kind, though with Your first comment, I agree.

B
BattleEffect 22.04.20

xSPIRITx
Chat seen. Can someone lured,I usually prices for market look.
The same part of the Lex PR for 5 you can sell,although they are junk.

I
Infernales 22.04.20

xSPIRITx
The Americans have lower prices than the players from Russia and the CIS. For example, I bought all the parts for Soma Prime, in addition to the basics, over 60 platinum and we only have one butt from it 80 worth.

x
xSPIRITx 22.04.20

Infernales
Price Flows and Continuous, but in General all the mods from the pack Prime to an American is 700 out of platinum, though without scribbling in chat, toist the people themselves the price request, the main thing to do is to unsubscribe first))
In Russia, this happens once a year, when the stick shot (although in Warframe is already such a stick is, so it is better to say when pigs fly). I won't say that out Sighnagi region is always better to sell, but as for me, there cash much faster

A
AR3E 22.04.20

xSPIRITx
This is far from what Prime the flow and continuity again at this price?

x
xSPIRITx 22.04.20

AR3E
If You ever sat in the auction chat, I think You saw that sometimes people bend the prices to themselves in the negative. I'm not talking about the sellers, namely the buyers. The man simply writes Buy soma Prime 400 etc. And at him from a crowd of people to sell. Many for some reason believe that it is funny and even so do not write, they say look fool, but in my memory I never such did not come across, always been a normal bargaining at a specified price. Same thing with the Continuous and Flow. If the wild nerd Torg chat and see the game not grinde and sitting days on end in the chat a couple of times a day on any of these buyers can be found. I sell very little, but I guess I'm lucky to get on these people

A
AR3E 22.04.20

xSPIRITx
Now they have become something of a dinosaur. Too much of the market collapsed.

x
xSPIRITx 22.04.20

AR3E
He staggered very much, and all prices have fallen, but I know people who write exactly 5 times about wanting that thread to buy every minute and if no one asked, just write panarou a price several times more than necessary. Corny because I can afford to throw platinum at any moment
I am now in Warframe pause decided to do, but after 4 years of the game, including recent months, to me these people came across a bit, but the main thing that was) and the companions of the clan constantly throw screens to As on trading achievements.
But, let's be honest, that would be so to trade you have to sit for hours in the auction chat

K
KPAHbl4 22.04.20

platinum is quite a good farm at a high rank. sell everything at normal prices and never Donati - enough for all

A
AR3E 22.04.20

xSPIRITx
~What to scan all the flashing all suggestions and not to spam and parallel flipping internetiki. And not the fact that you will draw the thing out of your pantry.

KPAHbl4
Without the platinum on the farm it is, if you count the time. Because of this and several other reasons already in the trade to crawl somehow not hunting.

A
Arsen Enokyan 22.04.20

Sorry guys,wrote this when I was a beginner.
How to remove Hyde?