3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
C
CraZZy22 22.04.20 04:57 pm

Pomoghite crashes Payday 2 (Payday 2)

Payday 2 crashes after the message PRESS ANY key to CONTINUE and prikazati freezes and crashes without error
6 Comments
Sort by:
M
Madname317 22.04.20

delete all mods or read crashlog and delete is the one which causes crash of the game. But if you care about custom weapons and you do not run the game with BLT(like me, appears in task Manager, steam says that is started but nothing happens), then XS how to help, how to remove save your progress and start all over again.

T
Timoha Zlobnyy 22.04.20

The same problem was encountered 2 times, the second time recently. Recently decided. There are already 2 ways to get rid of this problem:
1) Play through Family sharing on a different account in PayDay 2. The game can be repaired on the main account after some time. But when it'll get fixed, I don't know. Maybe after 2 hours of playing, maybe after 200 hours of play. So this sort of a way! :D
2) Remove the save. But we will have to delete the save in the Steam Cloud. How to do it - painted in this guide: http://marcoserv.ru/forum/14-poleznye-i-interesnye-temy/1021-kak-ochistit-steam-cloud-v-steam#1021
We carry all the items go in the game, the game itself will tell you what the something wrong to download, click No. You lose all progress, but guaranteed to fix the game. Just yesterday fixed so the game.

Well, before you start to do this, I advise you to remove mods, cheats, and more.
And Yes, I advise you to download this program: http://payday.dextut.com/

C
CraZZy22 22.04.20

Timokha Evil
Thank you very much (helped)

T
Timoha Zlobnyy 22.04.20

GhostRider 2016
But not for that! Glad to help! ^_^
The second method you have used? :D

M
Mazuta32 22.04.20

The people prompt please here such parsley I have, run the game and throws this error - Stopped program payday2_win32.exe a problem caused the cessation of work of the program.close this program

V
Vorya_Simon 23.12.21

Guys I have the same problem, but on a pirate, what should I do? I played before, maybe because of the save?