3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
D
Dok77 22.04.20 04:59 pm

How to kill a Hydra? (Prototype 2)

Damn half an hour I suffer and can't kill. Shoot her with rocket launchers, but they cause little damage, (you have to hike very long time to kill her) and don't manage to kill her, but she four times hit and tells me to come up to date.

Evil has no, cheats do not want juzat, but the campaign will have. ple.
11 Comments
Sort by:
s
sti4dog 22.04.20

you need to keep moving. jump and run on walls. and attack with the claws in jump. ie such a tactic - the strike claws in the air, then begaesh in a circle around the Hydra, then another blow claws in the air, and again begaesh, and so on until the end.

v
vavan41k 22.04.20

Sheppi
lol what ?

F
FIRE KING 22.04.20

I'm with grenade fire,and when she wants to hit jumps to the side.try to do so.I killed her, she even life I did not obavila

I
Infiltrator 22.04.20

Move + launcher and everything is OK.

333333apa 22.04.20

What the hell
a couple of strokes and you sdyhaet
and then it only brings down the current you
on others, it is not about returns attention
you Priske she catches you
what the fuck and not the Hydra
it seems that barefoot prohodish on unreal difficulty

X
Xellerman 22.04.20

The main thing - when the Hydra hits you need to Dodge, then knead with their claws and so until you kill. If health is not enough then eat warriors who are nearby.

I
Infiltrator 22.04.20

I think the more complex,and from the warriors to give up heavier.

S
Skillaut 22.04.20

the arms are straight need, that's the whole secret. what a stupid topic? this is not Dark souls so it was too difficult to pass.

E
EXTREME_TRUCKER 22.04.20

In the battle with the Hydra is a set of tactics. Now some will list:
- 1. In the early game, when your Arsenal is still not complete, use the throwing attack and receive capture claws while in the air and simultaneously dodging the attacks of Hydra.
- 2. Use TOU ( gun APC) , tank gun ( gun tanks Abrams) , helicopter rocket launchers or grenade launchers, also dodging the attacks of Hydra.
-3. Easier and more convenient to beat the Hydra with tanks or helicopters.

M
Mr_Felix 22.04.20

throw it in the machine while its upper part (supelco) are located on top, well, that is when its middle part is not protected

A
Andrey Shmendel 22.04.20

GUYS, I'LL TELL YOU ONE SECRET BUT AWESOME
ANYWAYS IN THE BEGINNING WHEN YOU STARTED TO PLAY JUST GO TO THE INTERNET (YOU WILL FIND ON THE INTERNET WHERE THAT IS) AND TAMA HAVE AMPLIFIERS AND PRIBOMBASY THEN TO THE AMPS YOU TAMA CAN ON EVERYTHING , BUT TAKE THE GRENADE LAUNCHER CURRENT IS NOT THE ONE WITH THE VIRUS AND THE OTHER WITH 1 SHOT YOU ALMOST ALL BOSSES CAN KILL GOOD LUCK!