3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
T
ToxaF1 05.09.19 12:37 pm

Computer games and child. When to play?

The child is a year and three. He realized that the computer is cool. Smashes keyboard and mouse. Question: who else plays in such happy conditions? R. S. to Play at night - not the Vario..
10 Comments
Sort by:
Y
Yczh-Kazym 05.09.19

Child in a playpen indoor plant, let the pyramids and cubes crushes.

C
Cheburashka 05.09.19

ToxaF1
My friend did not have to have children in the future not to feel crap , but better to sledyat movement called child Free it without sabota life without children and without girlfriends , Sedici at the computer much as you like )))

K
Kirill Glebov 05.09.19

difficult life situation...

b
borer 05.09.19

Bad when children have children.

R
RussianQuaker 05.09.19

ToxaF1 wrote:
Smashes keyboard and mouse.
A slap on the wrist, no?

A
A.Soldier of Light 05.09.19

Later, he saw the computer games 8)
In General: the later the better. It is a physical development is physical degradation (for small video games = the degradation, if not to control).

R
RikoChiko 05.09.19

I would beat the child for that.
Spoilersa breakage Razor going to sootvetsvuyusche.

u
urban.kalabanovich 05.09.19

To go to work in the Navy, nine months family hear only on the phone, as bad as some earn in game time in bulk, the main thing with the choice of specialty is not to make a mistake - the navigators and mechanics on leisure time is not very much.

V
Victor_Wayne 05.09.19

you're fine to my computer don't let and don't let them see that play, you better buy them the usual toys or sit to watch cartoons on the idiot box, preferably not domestic, need cartoons with bright colors and smooth animation, the main thing that will hook their attention while you lock yourself in a room with a computer/console and play, and play in the headphones and you will hear and will burst. in General, children do not let to video games and the Internet to 8-10 years, otherwise the answer will be capricious even hung up, + will be gambling addiction, I would fuck it up the offspring and they will be worse than the generation of the 2000s.

T
The Reds 05.09.19

ToxaF1
I have a daughter the same age, but fortunately I'm not any problem in terms to play on the computer, she did not feel. If you want, put her on her knees, and she sits quietly and watches. Yes, sometimes pressing the keyboard, but it's them that's interesting.
PS But with the start button on the case was a poser, are constantly pressed on her when the computer is working (there is a light shining)sitting in the Yam well, or in the Division in the RAID went down and Bach at the batch, thanks docha folder appreciated.......in the end had sistemnik higher to rearrange))))