3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
o
odinnadcat ezhey 22.04.20 05:00 pm

The lamp in the laboratory (The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt)

Went to the lab at the request of the Queyras and there you should use the magic lamp. He is in the pocket, and that's it. Which button to press to use it?
13 Comments
Sort by:
o
odinnadcat ezhey 22.04.20

Drive, found.

O
Oleg Bervinov 22.04.20

Lol, and the description of the solution? Personally, I don't need. But will anyone googling this question. And finally after finding a link in Google, filled with hope, click. And then instead of solving the problem: Score found..
I love forums with such seeds, especially on technical issues.

p
podokonnik 22.04.20

Oleg Berlinov
And someone praised him plus.
I fully agree that we cannot use this resource as a toilet in the train, the type came in, was nasarel and more never come back here.

e
eXeGOODER 22.04.20

The lamp fits in pockets, is used like a crossbow or a torch.

L
Liolik911 22.04.20

does not work a crossbow, a lamp and even a torch. This is just me, a bug or someone. Can I do what is wrong. In the pocket put the icon on the bottom left of the screen does not show anything :( Sadness. Tell me who knows anything about the babe.

k
kloploop 22.04.20

Liolik911
Same problem!! If someone knows how to solve write.

k
kloploop 22.04.20

Found the solution!!! It is necessary to click on the TAB and there select the mouse and right-click the Lantern!!!!)))

F
Fitterr 22.04.20

If someone knows how to solve write.
Was written more than once, but I repeat: put an item in the pocket, then choose Tab quick access, the default is Ms. vol. mouse.
Spoiler

L
Liolik911 22.04.20

Thank you.So much has passed and about tabulator had not thought of.

m
m.a.r.r.a.d.e.r. 22.04.20

I don't have it in inventare

D
Deni Smirnov 22.04.20

This dilemma, is missing the lamp, so I just immediately the job is not done with the tower but now came a lamp is not present, I even have the console set to enter the lamp code can't find it!!! pomagi from the heart please :)

P
Psevdotushkanchik 22.04.20

Danny Smirnov
so not only I had planted it and now looking for

F
Freemankos 22.04.20

Hey, he found a way out of this problem
add a lamp in your pocket
then click on the TAB and look in the cells for the pockets of light (I wasn't there initially, though in pocket he was), and it is necessary to direct the mouse on the cell and turn the dial we (if on the computer a pass), is how to change the bolts through the tab, and change things to select from his pocket, and there you will find the flashlight!

here is the inventory
Spoiler

here you choose the thing from Corman:
1)
Spoiler
2)
Spoiler