3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
Stoic 22.04.20 05:01 pm

Cars (spoilers!!!) (NieR: Automata)

I want to Express my thought and to hear your arguments.

In my opinion, the machine, time Research Automta it's actually reviving humanity in all its diversity. (red girls elite, Adam-eve - an attempt to create physical man, village of the robots - the anarchists, the free commune, ..)
The story is.
Come to Earth the aliens without getting resistance (androids passive, because I know from Deep on the destruction of humanity and they have no purpose) start to learn and explore the planet. Bump into a combiner on the roof, which in turn penetrate in the native network like viruses and quickly evoljutsionirovanii from almost primitive state. (the scenario technology is a possible environment for the mind (soul), a particle of this technology in the androids of Iorga, for example, is a breeding ground for its origin )
The first result is the destruction of the aliens (at the stage of development of the stone age)
Then a couple of hundreds of years of evolution.
The resulting elite (red girls) to unite under his reign the emerging civilization and to accelerate the evolution, takes control of a fighting force of androids (Yorga) as a target for the machines, and at the same time inspire all the previous androids that something of humanity still remained.
It is clear that the bulk of the native creatures of the downs, well, that's probably true for any civilization, especially the young.
26 Comments
Sort by:
A
Ahmed Djazar 22.04.20

Stoic
The argument is - don't buy more of that tea :)

R
RedFleecer 22.04.20

Ahmed Djazar
later, I bought it and there is still a lot ;D

J
JacK_tThe_Ripper 22.04.20

Th use?: They go, they go? Gorilla in a panic? It's permanent, right? or Take me home? xDDD.
In General, an interesting theory, it is possible separate to make the game even.

D
Demonyx 22.04.20

Yoko Taro himself said that hidden meaning in the games is much smaller than him to put fans. All that is visible is almost at the surface, rest on the level of emotions, and all.
So yeah, do not drink the tea )

In fact, the game can be considered successful even if her multi-million sales will be. Look how people Torquay xD

a
aist16 22.04.20

Translate from Japanese into Russian is possible only text, Japanese way of thinking translate in Russian, definitely not possible!?

c
caliskan 22.04.20

Stoic
Gelstat most likely all destroyed for a long time even if they were they were crazy. Consciousness in the machine itself seems to have originated, like the Replicants in the last part. And yoru created androids to maintain the fighting spirit of the game.

S
Stoic 22.04.20

caliskan
The fact that Iorga created the alien AI (they are in the game appear as disembodied girls) - no doubt.
(they are present on the basis of Jorge, and disables the androids, when they started to make progress, the war is already 14th)
Old androids, created by people on creative not able.
AI wanted to become gods in a world they have created, they were impressed by the history of mankind, the basis of which is a struggle, and created the conditions for the evolution of the machines do become capable of evolution - Adam and eve.

S
Stoic 22.04.20

In the beginning of the game (in flight) 2V (or-over narration) said that their gods are unreasonably hard and she wants to find them, and kill them. (not literally)

Or 2V wondered, if aliens from outer space why they (androids) stupid not soak into the orbit of the moon

And during the storming of the tower AI on the line said that she was their Creator. 9s that went to the roof, not just for 2V

c
caliskan 22.04.20

http://musou.ru/2017/05/05/nier-concert-drama-part-2-project-yorha/

That honor, they created Android Zinnia, and the prototype 9c, launched the backdoor to destroy yoru and prevent leakage of information about the death of humanity. although it may machine and had a hand in this, driving a Zinnia.

S
Stoic 22.04.20

caliskan
Ie do you think 9s are actually killed 2b infecting her with the virus?

Don't know what is this life, but there is an answer Tarot on a question about the attack:
6. The timing of the attack of living machines to the Hopper through the backdoor looks too perfect. Androids and machines in collusion?
Answer: YoRHa Stage Play shown that the living machine is always attacked through the Backdoor. However, androids and machine life is not about collusion. There are two main reasons why the virus spread so quickly. First — because YoRHa staged a full-scale invasion, they were rated as a serious threat. The second Red Girls just want to.

Ie what I said, Iorga have shown significant success and AI turned them off except for the two most advanced models, 9c and A2.
AI equally controlled and machines and androids of Jorge, but the second one suddenly evolved.

S
Stoic 22.04.20

The scene at the concert, it is not clear what((.
Yes, Taro has said that the project has come up with Android, at the expense of implementation is not clear, he kept silent.

And then it's not like the old androids have the resources to create space stations and generally for this project.

c
caliskan 22.04.20

It is not in my opinion, this is a translation of scenes from concerts, #9 realized that Iorga is a hybrid androids and machines and so decided to kill everyone.
And again the point to leave A2 and 9c alive if they then died anyway, or rather A2 died and 2B and 9c bots some how regained, but their further existence is questionable, because the data about the structure of these androids were in the bunker and there is no one to repair, even the DeVol and Popola destroyed. and the ark flew into space with the girls, Adam, eve and all the data. on the ground there will be only old androids and machines

c
caliskan 22.04.20

Stoic
And I don't understand the phrase 'machine is always attacked through the backdoor', type iorgu many times completely destroyed? But how can it raise the morale of the androids, if in their eyes this slaughter constantly going on? okay when a few died and recovered in the bunker, it's understandable, but the fact that they go crazy and attack each other is clearly fighting Buch does not raise, at least not on the 2nd and subsequent times this cycle. androids had to get used to this nonsense and not to pay attention just

S
Stoic 22.04.20

caliskan
As far as I understand AI just couldn't infect the A2 and 9c, as they are higher this attack the AI, he wasn't expecting.
In the end some survive 9c and 2B, and A2 dies?
Or die (ending D)
Or survives only 9c (A2 saves him) (ending With)
Or all 3 bots are restored. (ending E)
In these three endings AI self-destructs in battle with the A2

Hysterical at 9c was mainly due to the fact that he realized that they and the machines have manipulated the AI and the war was just a game AI.
Yoru not destroyed, it was perepodchinenie and when the fight was stopped AI their supercharged and all over again. Mutual attack is usually not there.
And the 14th time the two units had resisted and apparently A2 was aware of all this, her virus had before the impact, but she considered traitors headquarters (she says it in the castle).

On account of the continued existence, there are other clever lot, except bleznyashek, Pascal for example, it has already started to become almost in line with the AI to manipulate the Goliaths for example, to make parts and material around a lot.

c
caliskan 22.04.20

Stoic
In the end E restore only 2B and 9c, only their bodies are bots.
And here in this story just tells what happened after the ending of E
http://musou.ru/2017/06/13/nier-concert-drama-part-5-farewell/
14 war is the time when attacked by aliens, it's not 14 cycles of destruction jorhi

S
Stoic 22.04.20

This is the 14th war with the machines (so it sounds)
The aliens landed 200 years ago and brought a car. Before this war with the machines was because they didn't have cars. Logical?
I believe that this was 13 reboots (peace enforcement) androids of Jorja.
A2 the first version of the combat androids and the only survivor of them, the most efficient model, following the model decided to make weaker and with the possibility of self-destruction. (who took care of it? The base was destroyed by a suicide bombing of the Commander - convenient, huh?).
A2 was observed from the reboot and began to consider that this collusion of staff with machines.

In the end E bots claim that they managed to recover all 3 units.
As they carry the body does not show. Show how they are bound hand and 9c faulty bot.
Following the dialogues bots show:
9c and 2B lying around on the roof of the building.
And A2 sitting on the windowsill.

What kind of concerts and skits, I don't know that in the game there.
I think this free artistic variations.

S
Stoic 22.04.20

caliskan
I read the 5th scene, it looks like a continuation of the ending With when A2 cancels the launch of the ark and dies, in this scene 2B looking for him .
In the end E the ark flies away.

c
caliskan 22.04.20

Stoic
These scenes did Tarot, nowhere is there mention of the bunker and yoru to that destroyed, in addition to the phrase Tarot is that the machine is always attacked through the backdoor, maybe just the translation of the curve. the backdoor opened during the attack on the machine to jorja could not win

S
Stoic 22.04.20

caliskan
I wrote that scene 5 is not contrary to the end, you said it was a continuation of the ending of E.
And all right.

Perhaps the first model of Jorge did the androids, and then, after the defeat of the first group, set it's AI (he liked this idea), and subsequent models have become more vulnerable.

In General the game AI freely walked in the bunker, and it does not contradict the words of the Tarot that just Red-girls wanted

c
caliskan 22.04.20

Stoic
5 the scene is just a continuation of the ending D and E, where all survived and flew the ark, in the scene 2 endings, one consciousness 9s flew to the ark, and it cannot be recovered in another consciousness remains alive and 9c and 2B they are left to live on earth