3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
3axap34 22.04.20 05:02 pm

Problems with saving (Divinity: Original Sin 2)

And so the people. Recently faced such problem - as we all know, the incentive of the game uses something like a cloud server for saving. So, yesterday, I decided this morning to play a couple of hours. By the end, was going to go to work, survived, was released. Come in the evening, I think, even a couple of hours to play and sleep. But going into the game I see that my save didn't periapicals(!) Anyone with such a problem faced the incentive?
8 Comments
Sort by:
M
Mr.Caduceus 22.04.20

3axap34
and you have the latest version? Just where the patch came out which fixed problems with saving.

G
Gryxa 22.04.20

was the joke that has survived (conditional 123)
out of the game began to swing some kind of update.went into the game and save there
and so it was 15 times.che eto did not understand,but now everything seems works fine

B
Beirut 22.04.20

3axap34
Turn off the cloud the incentive
I had the problem that steam constipation all the saves and the game crash with out of memory ate at 20+ gigs, had to replay

b
b6611 22.04.20

Beirut
We see this not only in this game. Prompt how to disconnect from stimovsky clouds?

3axap34 22.04.20

Beirut
Yes, it did cut down nafig Steam Cloud, and then the game really started to slow down, not to mention the saves, so I would rather be the old fashioned way, the bakery saves to keep XA

3axap34 22.04.20

Mr.Caduceus
The incentive as would, of course, that I have the latest version, which came out yesterday for 3 PCs :D

B
Beirut 22.04.20

b6611
3axap34
The incentive poke the Right button of the mouse on the game - Properties - out there Update - and at the bottom remove the check Steam CLoud***********
In the settings of the stim can also disable a bunch of options for the streams - cinemas and other shit that eats weak memory

b
b6611 22.04.20

Beirut
Thank you!!