3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
H
Hardigan 22.04.20 05:02 pm

Black cat (Divinity: Original Sin 2)

Who cares if the cat won't kill the guards and you will take him through the drawbridge ,get ochuko and actually the cat as sumona ,but be careful, it is added to the active character who leads the group .
8 Comments
Sort by:
S
Stanislav_Batkovich 22.04.20

Hardigan
Will not hold I a black cat across the bridge, as it killed the guard. So in the first pass, I will not receive achivku and he was, if I could call the March cats in large quantity.

A
Ali Aushev 22.04.20

Hardigan
But if in the unit there is a Red Prince he to join him.

A
AT_Sagor 22.04.20

Hardigan
That kind of nonsense? After fulfilling all the conditions, he'll go away and reappear a skill that will allow him to call anyone he will not lead.

H
Hardigan 22.04.20

AT_Sagor
I read carefully this nonsense about the cat leader do not write !

00 Otvazhnyy moryachok 22.04.20

AT_Sagor
What conditions are required to rescue the cat?

S
Sharg30 22.04.20

When I passed the Fort, the cat wasn't with me. I decided that killed him, even upset. (The Blackie). But after he appeared, after a dialogue has been added in skill. By the way, he has two abilities, jump on the ledges and change characters places.
Added the red Prince-the Summoner. I guess that it would need to call a skill challenge. But I don't remember, who then led a group, can they. When it first went through the sewers, then through the paladin, but the cat appeared when lowered the bridge.

A
AT_Sagor 22.04.20

0000Ptasha
Cat must sail on the boat with you (well, and to reach it together with you, respectively), which provides boy. After you need to talk to him with the cat. Here all the conditions.

S
Sharg30 22.04.20

XS, the boat I have not yet reached, but the cat in the skills are.